CASHMONEY0986

game crash

ok so i swapped out police2 with f5544 newest update and also tried to put the civilian '15 charger on buffalo not buffalo2 so i overwrote buffalo with original game files and changed out buffalo2 as i had already done and it was working fine (just wanted to try and see if i could get customization features) have installed everthing according to readme but something still isnt right it loads up and as soon as rage starts loading and says "loading story mode" game dies so i know its something with a vehicle not sure if my rage log will show whats messed up or not so i thought i would make a post here with log and see if anyone has any ideas if need be i will just use a different vehicle for police2 and put original game files back on buffalo2 and delete the variations for it

CrashReport_chris_635859281282098541.rcr

Do you have a mods folder? If so, you need to remove everything in it, and redownload all of your vehicle mods. This is because otherwise GTA V will try to load your dated update.rpf file which isn't compatible with the latest game version.

Swapped out update folder and reinstalled everything may start over again ive checked my carvariations.meta for missing pieces of code and dont see anything, game was working before i put in all my vehicles again 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.