w35

[WIP][REL] Arrest Warrant Callout

Plugin released in early stage to download section, needs some more testing, and improvements.

List of feature completion :

Callouts :

- add arrest warrant callout for various criminals including various reasons (murder, assault, robbery, rape etc.) (done)

- show player area where to loook for wanted criminal near felon's home, or en-route, add navigation route (done)

- when suspect is hiding in mountains add search area, so player will need to locate suspect (done),

- criminal sometimes will be waiting for Police, sometimes fleeing (in such case player will have to locate - car, or person on foot) to seaport, airport or hiding in mountains in his/her external hideout, (in progress, mostly done, needs testing)

- criminal will be sometimes armed, sometimes not, sometime he/she will be heavy armed and considered dangerous - player will be notified about severity of arrest warrant, (in progress, mostly done)

- player will have to check if person stopped is really person he was looking for, even if crimilnal is dead, (planned)

- sometimes number of wanted criminals will be greater than 1 or 2 (in progress , partly done),

- add more variety of suspects (in progress, mostly done, needs testing),

- add more variety of cars that suspets use (in progress, mostly done, needs testing),

- add more Police scanner audio (in progress, partly done),

- add new scenario - prisoner escape from county jail (suspect(s) will be armed, will have vehicle, sometimes they will try to kill player on arrival, sometimes they will initiate pursuit) (in progress, partly done, needs testing)

- add barricaded and dangerous suspect (in his home) scenario with SWAT team, "breach, bang and clear" style (planned),

- add scenario with suspect at home (planned, in progress)

- add scenario with suspect at work (partly done, in progress)

Ambient events / callout :

- add ambient event / callout with corrupt cop which is : selling drugs, killing people on hire, selling sensitive information to gangs (event will have random variations of what will happen and who will be doing this ) (planned)

Fixes / updates :

- add option to silence dispatcher comms informing of suspects position (done),

- make dispatch comms informing of suspect position much less frequent (done)

- add more dialogues and reasons to check suspect's ID in LSPD computer (in progress, partly done)

- update plugin for new game update (build 463) and RPH update (done)

- update plugin for new game update and RPH 0.29 (done)

- update plugin for new game update and RPH 0.32 (done)

- update plugin for new LSPDFR 0.3.1 and new RPH 0.52 (done)

- add optional compatibility with LSPDFR+ (adding court cases) - (planned)

- add optional compatibility with LSPDFRComputer+ (callout list, suspect/vehicle lookup) - (planned)

Required :

- LSPDFR 0.3 or 0.3.1

- Rage Plugin Hook 0.52

Link to "nightly" test buildhttp://gta5.36.waw.pl/dls/ArrestWarrantCallout.dll

Regular build also available at my site : http://gta5.36.waw.pl/sdm_categories/plugins

Edited by w35
development of callout updated

Great,any ETA?

Most of mentioned functionality can be done right now, as RPH + LSPDFR allow this, given my free time.

Some parts of features - when API will have support for some functions, that I need to get this part done in a way I want.

In example - not allways wanted criminal in persona record check will be marked as wanted,even if my plugin wish to do so, etc. But Yes, most of this what I want to achieve is possible now.

I also work at my Rage Show My Location plugin to extend its functionality, which needs some time to check in-game world coordinates, and some testing, if county/city territorial belonging of given player location is correct.

Edited by w35

Most of mentioned functionality can be done right now, as RPH + LSPDFR allow this, given my free time.

Some parts of features - when API will have support for some functions, that I need to get this part done in a way I want.

In example - not allways wanted criminal in persona record check will be marked as wanted,even if my plugin wish to do so, etc. But Yes, most of this what I want to achieve is possible now.

I also work at my Rage Show My Location plugin to extend its functionality, which needs some time to check in-game world coordinates, and some testing, if county/city territorial belonging of given player location is correct.

so..... what is the eta? Since you made a thread I assume you started working on it.

I think it was your callout I had confused with High Priority Callouts. Anyway...

In regards to the Prison Escape callout you may want to tone down the frequency of dispatch updates in regards to the suspect's location. Currently, it is about every 1.5 seconds if the suspect is anywhere far away.

3 hours ago, w35 said:

I'll think about it. Thanks for reply.

If you decide not to, at least give us the option to block that annoying dispatcher shouting the location every 2 secs. It really gets under my skin after a while.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

On 17.12.2015 at 8:45 PM, Albo1125 said:

If you decide not to, at least give us the option to block that annoying dispatcher shouting the location every 2 secs. It really gets under my skin after a while.

:D I can imagine that. Will be done (both - option to switch it off and I'll make dispatcher to inform player in larger time span, where escaping felon is).

49 minutes ago, w35 said:

:D I can imagine that. Will be done (both - option to switch it off and I'll make dispatcher to inform player in larger time span, where escaping felon is).

Thanks, I honestly quit accepting that callout because it was just so goddamn annoying.

Great plugin, but in the arrest warrant for the job at West Vinewood I can never find the person... spent a whole day (in game!!) looking for the person!! Is there a way to know where to find them or have they just wondered off??! But great mod!!

7 hours ago, jcminihan said:

Great plugin, but in the arrest warrant for the job at West Vinewood I can never find the person... spent a whole day (in game!!) looking for the person!! Is there a way to know where to find them or have they just wondered off??! But great mod!!

Thanks for good words, and for information, I'll check this out - this is newest part of this callouts pack so some bugs might slide through testing process. I spotted it once, as of now, trying to catch the cause. If he/she has wandered off too far You should get notification from control, but it seems a couple of things should be tweaked a bit in this part (notifications for this part of callout).

edit :

Should be fixed.

Edited by w35

On 24/01/2016 at 2:34 AM, w35 said:

Thanks for good words, and for information, I'll check this out - this is newest part of this callouts pack so some bugs might slide through testing process. I spotted it once, as of now, trying to catch the cause. If he/she has wandered off too far You should get notification from control, but it seems a couple of things should be tweaked a bit in this part (notifications for this part of callout).

edit :

Should be fixed.

Brilliant thanks! It's selfless modders like you who make good games great!! :thumbsup:

Just to let you guys know I've added to development road map features like adding compatibility with LSPDFRComputer+ and LSPDFR+. In first case this will be adding callout to callout list, adding ability to view/query suspect persona details, also suspects vehicle details, in second case this will be integration with LSPDFR+'s court system.

In further development this will also be integration with arrest warrant feature of LSPSFRComputer +. Details about this feature will be published later.

Edited by w35