Funny video.

I hope you guys understand that I want to get this pack out there as quick as possible.

pretty sure its all dummy related

The SDPD and SDSO pack is so close to being finished. I think it's ready to be released, but I want people to BETA test it first since it will be released locked and last thing I need is a huge problem.

Templates will be included in the release (I did not put them in this file on purpose) as well as a surprise.

If you had already downloaded the first BETA, make sure to reinstall everything including the ELS files, model files, and texture files.

Enjoy!

San Diego Police and Sheriff pack - BETA 2.rar 

Changelog:

- Added vehicle (SDPD 2010 Ford Taurus SHO Undercover).
- Updated Spotlights (new model + functional).
- No bouncing/shaking at all.
- Updated light patterns on San Diego Sheriff's Office vehicles equipped with the Federal Signal Valor lightbar.  
- Overhauled light package on the San Diego Police Department - Ford Crown Victoria Slicktop.
- More accurate light patterns on the San Diego Police Department - Ford Crown Victoria equipped with the Federal Signal Arjent S2 lightbar.
- Replaced rear Fed Sig Micropulse for a Whelen Vertex on the San Diego Sheriff's Office - 2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit.
- Updated Federal Signal Valor on the San Diego Police Department - 2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
- Updated ELS files.
- New credits.

KD2EZkd.jpgIE3SYrz.jpglqZwb6U.jpgaoIYq9s.jpgHp7pydz.jpgamJb8nf.jpgi8ihUgj.jpgZcjdqzQ.jpgRfLmP77.jpg

ZyHh0Q0.jpg

Only recently had some time to load up the game.  I prefer marked slicktops and played around with the San Diego model and I like it.

BTW,  have you made any tahoes for SD Police?  They look pretty nice as well.  :smile:   

San Diego Police Recruiting Unit

Only recently had some time to load up the game.  I prefer marked slicktops and played around with the San Diego model and I like it.

BTW,  have you made any tahoes for SD Police?  They look pretty nice as well.  :smile:   

the example you gave is a recruitment vehicle

Edited by OfficerFive0

No, I don't want to do SDPD cars with the old lightbar. I wanted to do the Expedition, but I couldn't find any model.

i will try all of these out right now. i'll let ya know how things go in a bit :D thanks so much for all these amazing cars!!

Wanna Roleplay with Me? Join me at kuffsgaming.com and we'll see ya there 😄

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZWZE_HMciyLYJ2nYTg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rywilsongaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jg45042

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rywilson513/

No, I don't want to do SDPD cars with the old lightbar. I wanted to do the Expedition, but I couldn't find any model.

Okay,  understood.  I haven't installed a tahoe model for quite some time and guessing that I miss them ingame.  :teehee:   Time to go searching.

Second time is a charm (hopefully).

0e5ec19bd9f46620c7368803be4d232f.png158ab229210367575ac09aef20687aeb.png36a23572a6c7cccc518545ba5e83159b.pngcfc02b3e282212556951a8803fc42e95.png

I replaced the side micropulses for a more accurate Whelen Ion V-series.

0ddca441aa88546616345852d60517ef.png

I also changed the front micropulses for more accurate Whelen Ions.

c5bcae0f07eb33372f8c5ca00448b0d0.png

The pushbar on the highway patrol car is now all black.

d5b71c01f4386621305a5a90c97723cd.png

The interior on all of them also got a refresh

1d95d5a7d68bf5a41d70d93c58bba915.png

Edited by M67v

Time to replace a floating stock gta 4 computer with a more modern toughbook in each of my San Diego cars.

Before:

b2d7cacdf142031cdd69b3bc1ff8bf51.png

After:

fa4859fbdc4d81ad1361c10cd010d9b6.png

Now to do it with every other car.

Time to replace a floating stock gta 4 computer with a more modern toughbook in each of my San Diego cars.

Before:

b2d7cacdf142031cdd69b3bc1ff8bf51.png

After:

fa4859fbdc4d81ad1361c10cd010d9b6.png

Now to do it with every other car.

where did you get the laptop stand?

wow i just realized i forgot to take your screenshots

The NYPD cars are almost done, but the highriser on the highway patrol car is giving me a hard time.

if/ when you figure out how to get it to work id love to know as i want to create a fedsig streetheat highriser.