dariock92

LCPDFR not working

When I instal LCPDFR my game wont start, when I delete LCPDFR the game works

I have installed 

I run GTA IV as administrator i instaled 1.7 patch

Can you PLEASE tell me what more I need to instal and where to find it (because you one one place you say I need scripthook and then somewhere you say that I need advancedhook but  that does not matter)

Please dont write that there is a topic about this and how you are tied of writing the same thing over and over(I understand you, so do not waste your time and do not write anything)

Tnx

When I instal LCPDFR my game wont start, when I delete LCPDFR the game works

I have installed 

I run GTA IV as administrator i instaled 1.7 patch

Can you PLEASE tell me what more I need to instal and where to find it (because you one one place you say I need scripthook and then somewhere you say that I need advancedhook but  that does not matter)

Please dont write that there is a topic about this and how you are tied of writing the same thing over and over(I understand you, so do not waste your time and do not write anything)

Tnx

If people have already told you what you need why don't you listen to them, or listen to the advice given in other posts?

Saying "I installed the mod and these 2 things and it doesn't work" is 100% useless to me. You could have installed them to your microwave for all I know.

So, what error logs have you got to show, is it a legal copy of the game with the latest patch, have you used the diagnostics tool to determine your problem?

If you want people to be helpful, help them out by giving them as much information as possible.

diagnostics tool is not working

What about my other 2 questions....

Also, can you please quote me when you reply, that way I know you have responded. (the forum is meant to notify me but it doesn't always work)

I installed LCPDFR 0.95 and it works but crashes all the time I can play for 20min-MAX

I have run the diagnostics tool and it says that asi loader is the problem I have downloaded 3 asi loaders and it still shows that is the problem and when diagnostics tool runs the check it crashes(ask me to close the program or search the internet for solution)