i installed it did all the suff etc. But when I go in game and spawn a cop car via the trainer it suddenly crashes. Can someone explain this problem and tell me how to fix it? Please respond quick as I want to test out ELS.

Edited by Deltex

MODERATOR NOTICE
Moved to GTA IV Support Requests. The Discussion section is not for support. Please make sure to post in the correct section next time.

You will need to provide more information on your problem, installation setup and specs. 

I installed correctly did all of the stuff it said. It's just when I go ingame and I spawn an ELS enabled vehicle it suddenly crashes with 'Grand Theft Auto IV has stopped working'. I absolutely have no Idea how this has happened since ELS V7 worked perfectly for me. 

My specs:

AMD 5200 APU @ 2.00 GHZ 

Radeon HD 8400

8.GB DDR3 RAM

750 GB Hard Drive

Yes it is a laptop

But they obviously do, since the game crash. LCPDFR is very demanding, and might make the game crash if you are using other mods. 

Yeah but at the time LCPDFR wasn't running so it's something to do with ELS or something I don't really know.

I had problems starting this mod but once you get it working it's awesome!

In case you are having problems here is what I have done (it used to crash almost every 5 minutes or right after loading my save game)
- removed all previous versions 
- updated required files and drivers
- lowered settings in my game (used to cause GTA SAMP60)
- removed dsound.dll (pasted the latest I could find)
- adjusted settings for colors in ELS.ini (lowered the ambient lights factor)
- removed all ELS vehicles from AI and traffic

*I would like to suggest using ELS V8 Car Pack from GTA V* - it's just that great

Edited by Baja002

Yes the problem occurred when I installed it.

yes this has happened to me also so i deleted it and used non els cars but i do want to use ELS SO BAD

ELS just that time working if you install it before you install the LCPDFR, because the ELS overwrite the LCPDFR's AdvancedHook.dll

So, you go a basic game, you want to use the ELS with LCPDFR first you copy that files what is need to ELS works, After that install/copy the LCPDFR's files and clearly work

(I hope you understand)