Crenom

Longmire Skins

Wondering if anyone can do the fictional Absaroka County Sheriff from the tv show Longmire

They've got a few vehicles that have the shield on the door. A gold stripe from front to back with Absaroka County on the front quarter and Sheriff Dept on the back quarter.

2010 Tahoe also has the shield on the left side of the rear door/hatch

2011 slicktop Charger also has Sheriff Dept on trunk

The Sheriff drives his own 92-94 Ford Bronco (not sure if this model is out there to mod)

He's got the shield on the doors and Sheriff on the hood and rear.

The bronco? There is only one set of dash lights so it wouldn't be that different if there is a model of it out there. 

I'll probably try making some textures on my own but it's hard finding high res pictures of the show's vehicles.

Time for some tutorials. lol

There isn't a bronco model to mod. The only one for gta 4 is an old 70s one, but its locked anyway. I wanted to recreate the bronco too!

I'm on it :)

Edit: I've worked around 2,5 hours non-stop making the logo. Looks great and is in a-ma-zing resolution. Please hold tight for the first car beta's to show up :)

Edited by BlackNoise

Ciao everyone,

So I finished the Tahoe model, and I wanted an opinion... Please excuse the kinda low resolution of OpenIV, the textures are in full 4K (:D).

I don't watch the series as they aren't available in my country, so I made the back as I thought it would make sense. If there is anything I've got to change, please tell me, as I am going to do my best on the unmarked Charger next.

I hope you like em, and, just for clarity; please do not reupload or use these screenshots as yours, I've spent over 6 hours just making these decals and the skin itself :S

-Daniel

Tahoe_1.png

Tahoe_2.png

Tahoe_3.png

Tahoe_4.png

Tahoe_5.png

And I finished the Charger too, correct me when needed. I'm now searching for a good Ford Bronco model, but I'm probably only going to find a '80 Bronco, non-police. We'll see :)

-Daniel

Charger_1.png

Charger_2.png

Charger_3.png

Charger_4.png