FPLCMatthieu

Export problem "using texture "..." which doesn't suit settings for shader "..."

Hi 

After my wig wags and suspension problem, now i have an export problem :wallbash:

I have remap ELS on my grill leds, side leds and windshield leds with the "emerglights_justice" from HG2 EVI's pack. When i export my car i have "Using texture "emerglights_justice" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_lightsemissive".

I have search on LCPDR and others forums and i don't find the solution ( my bad english doesn't help me) 

I think i need to modifie the material of my emerglights_justice but i don't know how do ...

Screenshot from my zModeler 2.2.4 build 983

8y4BS.jpg

Zmodeler logs

ZModeler is ready.

Texture"cv_stuff" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cv_stuff" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"cv_interior" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"police_stuff" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"code 3 commandstik" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_justice" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_justice" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Using texture "emerglights_justice" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_lightsemissive".
Texture"emerglights_justice" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Using texture "emerglights_justice" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_lightsemissive".
Texture"emerglights_emis" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"black" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"slim_lighter" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"normal_map" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"emerglights" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"emerglights_led" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_led" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"police_sign_1" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"police_sign_1" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"cvpi_badges" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cv_stuff" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"grill" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cv_chrome" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim_dirt" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim_n" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cv_interior" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"police_stuff" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"code 3 commandstik" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_emis" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"black" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"slim_lighter" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"normal_map" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_led" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"emerglights_led" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"police_sign_1" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"police_sign_1" can not be stored properly because of it's size. You will need to store it in WTD file.
Texture"cvpi_badges" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"grill" was DXT5-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cv_chrome" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim_dirt" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Texture"cvpi_steelrim_n" was DXT1-compressed to store in file.
Performing autosave to "d:[mods] gta ivzmodellerzodeler 224 983/Autosave/Cvpi Unmarked Test Slim_autosave2.z3d"

Thank ! 

You have no shader settings for your texture. I don't fully know the ins and outs but here's a try.

Textures need to be followed with a setting name e.g:

emerglights mesh (the mesh being the setting name)

I don't know what yours needs to be but that's the cause I believe. You also don't appear to have the right speculars and shaders added to your texture order for the emerglights. Hopefully now I've detailed it someone can explain fully.