OfficerUnderwood

Lights disappear when imported with vehicle chassis

When I put the lights into the FIB Granger chassis section, The interior ones disappear but in game the exterior ones disappear too. Photos provided from zmodeler, In game pics to be provided soon as I got to go somewhere at the time this is posted.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this.

People always post these asking for zmodeler help, like "Oh, I have problem x, y, z, how do I fix?" without providing pictures of their hierarchy. We need to see your hierarchy to see what is wrong! We are not wizards!

So please, post a picture of your heirarchy, as well as your problem in game :P 

Your lights(extras_#) always have to be on top of your "Mounts" Like what I do is I have misc_l (where my extras aka lights are) under my chassis_L2 and I always have the mounts attached to the bodyshell or something close to the mount because those are usually under the misc_l. This might be a little confusing.

Your lights(extras_#) always have to be on top of your "Mounts" Like what I do is I have misc_l (where my extras aka lights are) under my chassis_L2 and I always have the mounts attached to the bodyshell or something close to the mount because those are usually under the misc_l. This might be a little confusing.

Ok ill test when I get back to my PC, Thanks for the help.

Did what you said but, it showed up in zmodeler but in GTA IV still no show up of the lights.

Well still trying to check into this but nothing has come up and frankly I don't want to give up on this project as its my first and needing help on. I have put it under the chassis_L2, Attached it to the bodyshell & the lights showed up in zmodeler but not it GTA IV still.