TheDivineHustle

How Do I Insert This Into The Game?

I found this Fairfax County Police Department vest, and I'm unsure of how to put this pedestrian mod into the game. Anyone know?

EMS_Kevlar_diff'' target='_blank'>EMS_Kevlar_diff>EMS_Kevlar_diff

Open the program SparksIV. Go down to cdimages(its at the bottom), double click, then click on componetped.img. Go down to m_y_cop.wtd. Open it up(click edit) and replace the uppr_diff_002_a_uni. Make sure to save it.

Now your done. :thumbsup:

I hope I explained it fully.

Edited by starcraftguy1

Open the program SparksIV. Go down to cdimages(its at the bottom), double click, then click on componetped.img. Go down to m_y_cop.wtd. Open it up(click edit) and replace the uppr_diff_002_a_uni. Make sure to save it.

Now your done. :thumbsup:

I hope I explained it fully.

Thanks for responding! When I followed your instructions, I ended up with a mixed texture of the default LCPD uniform, and the modded uniform. I don't think something was right....

Thanks for responding! When I followed your instructions, I ended up with a mixed texture of the default LCPD uniform, and the modded uniform. I don't think something was right....

You are probably using the wrong model, if not, be sure to replace all textures.

This too. ˄ :thumbsup: