Firearm2112

Any way to get 1.0b to work well with Policing Script 2.4.2?

Braveheart's policing script is not friendly with LCPDFR 1.0b. Always crashing or lag. What I was wondering is if I can do anything on my end to make it work, or we should just wait for a new version.

Thanks

I'd recommend not using them both at the same time. you can have them both in the script folder but just use them seperately. if the reason your using policing script is for the different callouts. there are several plugins for 1.0b that add tons more callouts to the game and has no problems

I'd recommend not using them both at the same time. you can have them both in the script folder but just use them seperately. if the reason your using policing script is for the different callouts. there are several plugins for 1.0b that add tons more callouts to the game and has no problems

Yeah like when I use it i disable callouts on lcpdfr, but it usually crashes. I mainly like it for more of an FBI style roleplay

hmm that's werid, i haven't used policing script in awhile but callouts+ and the other ones that are out may have something you might enjoy.