usarmyvet92

lcpdfr alt+p doesnt work

im not very computer savy. i got gta4 to work after i got a ws10 error and it let me play the game. i beat the first 3 missions. installed lcpdfr 095rc2 and i load the game up spawn in my apartment press alt+p and nothing happens screen gets a little blurry thats it. any ideas i rlly wanna play lcpdfr

i downloaded it the only way it would let me run it as admin is by sending it to the desktop extracting the files then right clicking the folder and hitting run as admin. it installed all the way and at the end it said diagnostic tool bar has stopped working. am i good to go?

gta4 net scripthook found but out of date

gta4 lcpd first response not found

gta4 lcpd first response settings not found

gta4 lcpd first response audio not found 

i ran the g17 iv diagnostics as admin thats what it said

i uninstalled lcpdfr and all its componets then im going to redownload from the website and run the g17 diagnostic again

sorry but your system/installation is not supported please try to fix the issues mentioned

sorry but your system/installation is not supported please try to fix the issues mentioned

i just dont understand i went to the website typed in lcpdfr 1.0 it came up with lcpdfr 1.0b zip i installed it after in downloaded i ran it and it said unpacking select language click i accept i did all that and at the end it still said diagnostic tool quit working idk which tool its talking about i have the g17 diagnostic tool and a media diagnostic tool when i click that one it doesnt give me the option to run advanced. it says check my computer for issues the next time i start it up? im totally lost

Hello there -- welcome to LCPDFR.com and thanks for trying out LCPDFR.

You failed to read the instructions before posting in this forum. So we'll remind you of them.

Please do the following:

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the ROOT GTA IV folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the MANUAL installation.
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: .Net Framework 4.5Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2012

If your problem has been solved after following these basic instructions, hit 'Mark Solved' next to this post.

If not, please now reply to this thread, and make sure that you do the following:

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • Post ALL relevant logs (LCPDFR.log, Scripthook.log, ScriptHookDotNet.log, AdvancedHook.log).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications.
  • Post what other mods you are using. This includes car and script mods.

Please note that failure to follow these instructions may cause this thread to be closed.

i had to download lcpdfr 0.91 and it fixed all those 4 error messages i got when i ran the g17 media diagnostics this is what i got at the end of the scan

BEGIN *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Diagnostics Tool Version: 0.4.3
Operating system: WindowsVista HomePremium (6.0.2.0 Build: 6002) Service Pack:Service Pack 2
System RAM (GB): 4
CPU cores: 2
NET Framework 4.0 installed: True
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable installed: True
GTA IV - Installed: True
GTA IV - Install folder: C:Program Files (x86)Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto IV
GTA IV - Version: 1, 0, 7, 0
GTA IV - Asi loader installed: True
GTA IV - Asi loader: DSOUND
GTA IV - Asi loader valid: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook installed: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook valid: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook version: 0, 5, 1, 0
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet installed: True
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet valid: True
End of *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Digital signature: YU/hwMvMhByPGHmTNwVGvw==

everything was checked no errors. am i good to run gta4 as admin and play?

i try man when i download 1.0 i get the 4 error messages on the g17 media diagnostic?

i was using windows vista home im upgrading right now to windows 7

Whats crazy is that the same thing is happening to me. I've looked at previous support request related to this problem. Im pretty experienced with modding and all the requirements for the mod, however this loading.loading script will not let me run the mod.