ahling023

How to Change Car Livery in GTA 4

Guys , i have this issue , i do not know why My SNT6.5 - set car livery doesnt work .??? i cant Change it . I have download a Car By doubledoopler or any other Modders Vehicle , I have Replace all of the Stuff that need to be replaced . Such as Vehicle.ide, Vehoff and handling . I am sure it is a car with multiple Livery . BUt i cant change the Livery in Car set lievery option . is it By Pressing 4 and 6 to switch model ? i press 4 and 6 . nothing changed

Guys , i have this issue , i do not know why My SNT6.5 - set car livery doesnt work .??? i cant Change it . I have download a Car By doubledoopler or any other Modders Vehicle , I have Replace all of the Stuff that need to be replaced . Such as Vehicle.ide, Vehoff and handling . I am sure it is a car with multiple Livery . BUt i cant change the Livery in Car set lievery option . is it By Pressing 4 and 6 to switch model ? i press 4 and 6 . nothing changed

Your problem is the simple native trainer. You have go into the trainer.ini (config) open it up with notepad and press Ctrl-F and that should bring up the search bar and search vehiclelivery and there should be a line called VehicleLivery=1. Change the 1 to a 0 so it looks like VehicleLivery=0. Save it and close it and it should work.