coolman4441

Shield Base Mod Need Experienced Coders and Modders

Looking for experienced modders textures and coders to embark on a long but amazibg project. Only serious people please.

You might want to let them know what kind of project they will be doing...

Just a suggestion.

It says SHIELD Base Mod

Oh, my bad. I didn't know what SHEILD you were referring too. You mean Agents of SHIELD. :tongue:  Again, my bad.

More details, please. People will be more interested in helping the more information they have. A mod name isn't generally enough to go on - a short description is more effective, because it means anyone wanting to help is closer to being on the same page as you, and because it gives potential helpers an idea of what the project might entail from a technical perspective, so they can tell if their skills are similar to what you need.

Ok SHIELD is the peace keeping force of the marvel universe. What I want to accomplish is to make the Triskelion(the main shield base). It is a going to be a long build but with experienced coders and modlers I beleive we can get this. I would need people to build the building the bridge be able to code where SHIELD Peds and vehicles spawn and be able to code them into the game as part of police