pwh487

New Channel

Hi guys I have been modding gta iv for several years now and have finally decided to start a youtube channel to bring up a lot of general

discussion on lcpdfr and mic. mods along with support on error fix's, enb, els, and many many more mods. I want my channel to benefit lots

of you lcpdfr players and/or modders. I will later attach my youtube channel to this post after my first video is done uploading, however my

second video is the one to watch as it brings up a lot of discussion concerning gta iv, lcpdfr, els, "A New Event" brought to gta iv, and a few

other mods. So please check back in for the link to my channel I think you guys will find it very helpful and very beneficial to many of you

and to myself as well. Thank you guys, you're support is much appreciated!

Edited by Iconography
Formatting changed to abide by guidelines

This is nothing for me I'm afraid. But I am sure others will like it, and it's always good when people make an effort for the community. 

Edited by ineseri

Threads merged.

Please don't make multiple threads about a Youtube channel. Instead, reply to your existing one - this is one of the situations in which double-posting is perfectly acceptable.

Episode #3 is now live and Episode #4 will be live early tomorrow morning!

Looks good man, but in my opinion you should ditch the ENB and just use timecyc mods it will really increase your FPS.

Looks good man, but in my opinion you should ditch the ENB and just use timecyc mods it will really increase your FPS.

What do you think of this

or are you talking about realityiv mod? 

Edited by pwh487

-snip-

or are you talking about realityiv mod? 

No as the video you sent is a ENB mod. Use something like you said like reality IV or just google "GTA IV New Timecyc" and see if you find one you like!

Alright i'll do that for Episode six, i'm working uploading four right now and five won't be far behind.. 

Thanks AJ!!! 

An update concerning Episode #6 has just been released and Episode #5 is underway with editing but is having compatibility issues so it could take some time. 

Here is the direct link to the recently released video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T4SUIFZs7Y

Thanks AJ!!! 

An update concerning Episode #6 has just been released and Episode #5 is underway with editing but is having compatibility issues so it could take some time. 

Here is the direct link to the recently released video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T4SUIFZs7Y

Anytime bro.

-AJ

Alright so some file changes for the next coming episode

Sheriffs pack

icenhancer 2.1 Final

Red sky fix

Fbi Ford F-150

Brighter ELS

Enhanced Audio

and possibly a full version of the newly release ultimate video program to help enhance video quality, performance, audio, editing, and uploading processes: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate

Thank  you all for you're support and i'll see you tomorrow for another episode of lcpdfr by LCPDFR BUSTER