AUXCable

[WIP] Clan Panel

Current status: HOLD.

Currently busy training for the Essex Police.

2ps0gv9.gif
Hello there,
Bojan with his >Web-Based Clan Dispatch Program has given me a great idea for clans.
As Bojan is currently creating a Dispatch Program for clans, i'm thinking of creating a clan panel for clan websites which has complete different features from Bojan's project.

Features

Administrator panel:

• Edit/Delete account
  • Create news
  • Edit website information (Front page, About us page, Contact page ect.)
  • Stop recruitment

Moderator Panel:

• Moderate comments, users, applications, chat

Clan Panel:

• Live chat & Message with other clan members
  • Read clan news and information

Users:

• Apply for clan position
  • Live chat/message
  • Edit personal details

Anymore features suggested would be appreciated! I may create a basic forum of my own for this panel.
I may speak with Bojan and see if he'd like to do something together.

Current screenshots of progress.

Edited by AUXCable

if you've got any ideas for working together feel free to send me a PM. I'm always down for working with others :P

Will you need anybody else to work with you on this?

I have extensive experience in PHP, HTML, CSS and Java and would be interested in working on this with you at some point.

This is kind of getting funny now... Now there are a total of, like, six people that are working (or offering to help) on several different web dispatch applications. It would be interesting to see the result of all our skills put together...

So far there is:
Myself, Tom, AUX, GTAGamerCop, IceKiller, and Faracus (although Faracus hasn't noted that he was interested in cooperation).

Hopefully the lot of us can figure something out x]

Why don't we all just work on a massive project together? I've got a server that we could set up some centralized revision control on and work from that.

Why don't we all just work on a massive project together? I've got a server that we could set up some centralized revision control on and work from that.

As I've told everybody who asked me to work together: I'm always down for group projects. I'd love to work with everybody, but we'll need to get everybody to agree... I think it would be awesome to have some advanced dispatch panel with, for example, Faracus's live GPS map showing where units are. It would be sweet to give each clan it's own webspace and even have an in-game plugin at some point. Although I think I'm getting ahead of myself...

Shouldn't actually be that hard. If someone can code the in-game side of things, I could easily link it to an online system. Pinpointing player locations on a live map isn't too difficult either.

Ive never tried out GTA IV scripting, but I believe its in C# so I don't think it would take me too long to figure it out, since I've got experience with Java and they have a similar syntax. This would be awesome though...

Sounds awesome. Some sort of system where if a supervisor posts a shift/patrol, it sends an email out to all users and the users can mark themselves as attending and what not.

I'm terrible with C# so yeah aha.

It's not a dispatch system, it's literally to keep your members updated with clan news and information, new people applying and to keep track of the people in the clan.

But i'm down on creating a project together ;)

Sounds awesome. Some sort of system where if a supervisor posts a shift/patrol, it sends an email out to all users and the users can mark themselves as attending and what not.

Maybe suggest that for Bojan? As I stated mine isn't a dispatch system.