Sign in to follow this  
plopz

Police Computer and phone issues

Whenever I go on the police computer and then log out, the phone no longer pops up. Anyone else having this problem?

Whenever I go on the police computer and then log out, the phone no longer pops up. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I too have noticed this! I thought I was going crazy at first.

Not too sure why it occurs if I'm honest. To be fair though I rarely use the phone at all in the game when playing LCPDFR so I tend to put it in sleep mode.

If you do desperately need the phone again (for example you decided to go to the video editor so you can get some screenshots which you were planning to do) simply pause the game, go to the load save menu, load up the same save file (will take a few seconds at most) and the phone will work fine again :)

i usually just use phone cheats to repair car or something, but does anyone know how to fix this? should i post logs?

Edited by plopz

i usually just use phone cheats to repair car or something, but does anyone know how to fix this? should i post logs?

I don't think there is anything in the logs about it, but you can post them if you feel it necessary.

You know that the console has a heal command which replenishes health and fixes the entire car right?

~ to open console, type "heal", hit enter.