Grand Theft Auto IV Lag Spikes in Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi,

I used to have windows 8.1 32bit - When I installed grand theft auto iv on windows 8.1 it was working fine with 'NO LAG'

So a few day's later I installed WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32BIT  And when I launched Grand Theft Auto IV I was getting 'LAG SPIKES'

This has been happening Since I have got windows 7, It was working fine with Windows 8.1

STEPS I HAVE TRIED 

- Running as Admin

- Stopping Services

- Using Game Booster

- Updating all my drivers

- Having the latest windows version

- Running In compatible mode

*NOTE*

ALL MY GRAPHICS SETTINGS ARE SET TO LOW

Below I have attached DxDiag and System Information 

Edited by HOTBULLETOWEN

I have the same video card and a slightly weaker cpu with windows 7.  With everything low and medium textures i get 18 fps average. at 1020 by 764.  Thats playable but laggy .  I just switched today to 800 by 600 , everything low except high textures and while the view isn't as clear the fps jumps to 30's and the lag is barely noticable driving.  Less crashes too.  One more thing you could try is  control panel, system , advanced system settings, performance,  set it to adjust for max performance.

Getting bored roleplaying?  Need ideas for calls to respond to?  Try out http://sandyshorespd.weebly.com/  Tons of role play dispatches to use your imagination on.