UnknownGamerx

Crashes During Startup

Hello,

I have recently been experiencing problems with my game, I load up gta iv and it comes up saying GTA IV HAS STOPPED WORKING.

I believe this error is happening because I tried to install a police bike so I changed/edited the vehicles.ide file.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me a clean vehciles.ide file as I have already re installed gta iv about 7-8 times, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could.

Thanks in advance!

Josh.

Also I forgot to mention that the game loads up and I spawn in Niko's apartment and about 2-3 seconds it crashes with: GTA IV Has Stopped Working.

Im using:

ELS V5

LCPDFR 0.95 RC2

Edited by UnknownGamerx

Hello,

I have recently been experiencing problems with my game, I load up gta iv and it comes up saying GTA IV HAS STOPPED WORKING.

I believe this error is happening because I tried to install a police bike so I changed/edited the vehicles.ide file.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me a clean vehciles.ide file as I have already re installed gta iv about 7-8 times, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could.

Thanks in advance!

Josh.

Also I forgot to mention that the game loads up and I spawn in Niko's apartment and about 2-3 seconds it crashes with: GTA IV Has Stopped Working.

Im using:

ELS V5

LCPDFR 0.95 RC2

Hi,

My advice to you is to delete everything, wipe out your GTA IV directory then reinstall GTA IV. Then when that is done make a clean backup of GTA IV so you don't have to reinstall every time.

When you have done that install LCPDFR 1.0b, the latest version. 0.95 is outdated and no longer supported.

Load up the game after installing and see if it works fine.

Hi,

My advice to you is to delete everything, wipe out your GTA IV directory then reinstall GTA IV. Then when that is done make a clean backup of GTA IV so you don't have to reinstall every time.

When you have done that install LCPDFR 1.0b, the latest version. 0.95 is outdated and no longer supported.

Load up the game after installing and see if it works fine.

Thankyou!

I now have it working