greenman

MULTIPLAYER HELP

Iam not having any issues actually..  I was hoping to get a quick run through of how to install LCPDFR multiplayer so I can get on with my friend...  We both have fresh copies from steam and just want the basics of how to get the LCPDFR multiplayer working and working correctly.   I know how to do most of everything just have not messed around with multiplayer any help would be appreciated...

that helps... if you could go a step further and list kind of wat to do. like for instance... 1: we go online from the cell phone or from the start of the game? 2:do we just install LCPDFR like usual and play? 3: Are there any changes we have to make in our INI.FILE to be compatible 4:  Can I still use 3x pop mods and stobes and traffic flow??  Sorry for so many questions but just want the best experience possible.

Try not to use other mods. Both of you should have the same mods to prevent crashes.

Just try it out in multiplayer. It doesn't take long to understand. If I attempt to explain to you what it's like, I'm sure you'll become confused lol