Sign in to follow this  
BugzI

How to connect a LCPDFR in game?

Hello

I do not know how to do so that our name in game, example: "officer BugzI: Responding"

ty

Hello

I do not know how to do so that our name in game, example: "officer BugzI: Responding"

ty

Hello :)

What you need to do is put in your forum username and password into the automatic installer when it asks for them. This will then link it for you.

If you're using the newest version you will need to use the diagnostics tool's configuration page to link your account.

Edited by LukeD

Je trouve , tout simplement sélectionner le texte "LCPDFR" document

Merci

------------

I would like to know in the configuration of LCPDFR what: Abraxas police HQ installed, Preload models all and Force annihilator helicopter backup?

Thank you

Edited by BugzI

Je trouve , tout simplement sélectionner le texte "LCPDFR" document

Merci

------------

I would like to know in the configuration of LCPDFR what: Abraxas police HQ installed, Preload models all and Force annihilator helicopter backup?

Thank you

Abraxas police HQ is a texture mod that works with LCPDFR to change the police station interior.

PreloadAllModels will load vehicles and pedestrians and other models when a callout is accepted rather than when you get close enough.

Force annihilator sets the police helicopter you get as backup to only be the annihilator (big one with guns)

EDIT: This was my 300th post :)

Edited by LukeD