Spyke91

GTA IV Stop working after changing back to Niko

So mainly I don't have any problem with the mod. Everything is working fine but sometimes when I go back to a PD then change back to Niko and when I try to go out from the first room (where we can change our police character) my game crashes. Well when the mod should say something like "LCPDR has stopped working. If you wanna go duty again start the mod again with ALT+P".

I attached my LCPDFR log file

[ERROR - 2:28:10 AM] [Main] CRITICAL ERROR DURING MAINLOOP! REPORT THIS ISSUE AT LCPDFR.COM BY INCLUDING THIS LOGFILE.
[ERROR - 2:28:10 AM] [] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at freval_139.eval_fr9()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at freval_162.fr1()
   at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.fr2()

this is the main thing. the first ERROR section was my mistake :) I reloaded the scripts aftar that

well thats okey if i restart the game it works fine. the problem is when i first start the mod then end it. then go around the city and messin a bit and after that i start it again play with the mod for a bit and after this when im trying to change back to niko and after im starting to move i got gta iv crash :S