i had a slight lag before. today its really bad. i am using ENB game4video which never gave me a problem.  i ran a benchmark tool and came up with this .

Benchmark140311095234.txt

my computer specs are :

AMD A8 4500M APU with RADEON HD graphics 1.90 ghz

6.00 ram gb

64 bit operating system x64 based processor

windows 8.

i have a commandline but if theres a better one pls advise the one i have is this

commandline.txt

i had a slight lag before. today its really bad. i am using ENB game4video which never gave me a problem.  i ran a benchmark tool and came up with this .

attachicon.gifBenchmark140311095234.txt

my computer specs are :

AMD A8 4500M APU with RADEON HD graphics 1.90 ghz

6.00 ram gb

64 bit operating system x64 based processor

windows 8.

i have a commandline but if theres a better one pls advise the one i have is this

attachicon.gifcommandline.txt

Is that a laptop or a desktop pc, I'm not really up to date with AMD gear lol.

I would recommend removing the ENB just to see if it is causing the problem, you never know. Are you running any other mods as well, specifically vehicle or ped models?

Your benchmark settings really aren't great and at that low resolution I would probably not be running an ENB myself, if that is the FPS you're getting with everything set to low you might have quite an issue at hand.

Check your graphics drivers are all up to date and working correctly, I noticed that was an issue with my nvidia graphics for my laptop. Decided to uninstall itself and run on the intel HD 4000. Stupid.

Is that a laptop or a desktop pc, I'm not really up to date with AMD gear lol.

I would recommend removing the ENB just to see if it is causing the problem, you never know. Are you running any other mods as well, specifically vehicle or ped models?

Your benchmark settings really aren't great and at that low resolution I would probably not be running an ENB myself, if that is the FPS you're getting with everything set to low you might have quite an issue at hand.

Check your graphics drivers are all up to date and working correctly, I noticed that was an issue with my nvidia graphics for my laptop. Decided to uninstall itself and run on the intel HD 4000. Stupid.

lol, all my stuff is up to date, hate to play it without an ENB. Its a laptop. normally its ok. i have a folder with the same ENB and snow mod. no lag at all

lol, all my stuff is up to date, hate to play it without an ENB. Its a laptop. normally its ok. i have a folder with the same ENB and snow mod. no lag at all

Fair enough, I know the feeling.

Ok in that case then i'm a little stumped as to why your game is lagging up so much. Have you tried running a clean install with just the ENB to see if that works?