Sign in to follow this  
TheRookieCop

Callouts Always Disregard

So, I haven't had any problems with the callouts for the LCPDFR mod since I downloaded it a while back. But recently, whenever I get a callout and then accept it. All I get is "[CONTROL] Disregard". And this happens with each of the callouts that happens. I've attached the logs, or so I hope, that the page you have to pass through to get to here said to include. And a list of the mods I currently have installed are; LCPD:FR 1.0a, ELS v7, vdH_Police helper, vdH Medical Examiner, vdH Towing Service, Traffic Flow, and some ELS vehicles. Also I have, in the game, more than 400MB of video memory freed up, since I turned it down because I only have 4GB of RAM. Can anyone help?

So, I haven't had any problems with the callouts for the LCPDFR mod since I downloaded it a while back. But recently, whenever I get a callout and then accept it. All I get is "[CONTROL] Disregard". And this happens with each of the callouts that happens. I've attached the logs, or so I hope, that the page you have to pass through to get to here said to include. And a list of the mods I currently have installed are; LCPD:FR 1.0a, ELS v7, vdH_Police helper, vdH Medical Examiner, vdH Towing Service, Traffic Flow, and some ELS vehicles. Also I have, in the game, more than 400MB of video memory freed up, since I turned it down because I only have 4GB of RAM. Can anyone help?

Hi, your log doesn't appear to show any problems, could you please tell me the specs of your computer?

You say you have 4GB of memory but you turned down the graphics settings is confusing me a bit, is your pc running on 4GB of RAM or is your graphics card running on 4GB GRAM (careful of the difference)

If I assume it's the PC RAM then I highly recommend cutting down on your vehicle mods as these use up the most of the memory, calls often disregard if they fail to spawn correctly which is a memory issue usually.

You can also try setting the config file for LCPDFR to have the "PreloadallModels = true" line underneath the [Main] Section. (This line does not exist you have to type it out)

EDIT: I would also advise you turn off the world events for the vdh_police helper because this is causing quite a lot of compatibility issues with the latest version of LCPDFR.

Edited by LukeD

Thank you for your help. I added the line in the LCPDFR.ini file and that worked. It's now allowing me to respond to the calls that I'm getting. Aside from the every once in a while call that gets Disregarded that's to be expected. Anyways.. thanks again!