Black Jesus

Zmodeler 2 setup help

Hey guys I'm going to register Zmodeler but I have some questions:

1) How do I start it? I open the zip file and I see all this crap do I just press the exe file?

2) When I pressed the exe file its said something about my gpu as a reference, I'm getting a new gpu in 2 days so if I start a project will I lose it when I go to my new one?

3) How do I get cars that are already converted?

4) Any other things I should know about?

Make a Folder called ZModeler or something that you can know in reference to ZModeler, extract the files to there, I don't believe the GPU replacing it wont mess anything up, You can find parts here  or on another website, here has better ones. Its a very hard program to get started with watch tutorials here on how to get started (Click the Vehicle Modification Tutorials) for help with Vehicle's. Hope this helps!

x57cxc.gif

Edited by IndianaisMyState

Make a Folder called ZModeler or something that you can know in reference to ZModeler, extract the files to there, I don't believe the GPU replacing it wont mess anything up, You can find parts here  or on another website, here has better ones. Its a very hard program to get started with watch tutorials here on how to get started (Click the Vehicle Modification Tutorials) for help with Vehicle's. Hope this helps!

x57cxc.gif

Thank You!