ASpiffingBrit

Helicopter lags and stutters

So everytime I fly any helicopter, with or without mods, it... lags/stutters/doesn't fly correctly. It is very annoying and I can't find a fix for it. Someone suggested turning of the Windows Events Log but that didn't help.

So.... can you help?

total

Is it a legal copy of the game? Steam/Retail? Are you running the game as administrator? Using the latest patch? What mods are you using? List them please. 

Running the game as administrator: Go to the GTA IV folder, right click on GTAIV.exe, Properties, Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator', do the same exact thing to the LaunchGTAIV.exe.

Also, download and extract Scripthook.dll and ScripthookDotNet.asi files to your GTA IV directory. (http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=83)

Is it a legal copy of the game? Steam/Retail? Are you running the game as administrator? Using the latest patch? What mods are you using? List them please. 

Running the game as administrator: Go to the GTA IV folder, right click on GTAIV.exe, Properties, Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator', do the same exact thing to the LaunchGTAIV.exe.

Also, download and extract Scripthook.dll and ScripthookDotNet.asi files to your GTA IV directory. (http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=83)

It is legal, Retail, I am running as admin, installed title update 7 (latest patch) from rockstar, am using LCPDFR 1.0, DDopler's 2014 Battenburg Vehicle Pack, London Peds, Traffic Script

Also, I have set LaunchGTAIV.exe to run as admin however when i right click and select the properties of GTAIV.exe (the security catalog thing) it does not have a compatibilty button