Black Jesus

How do I get prisoner transport to take more than 1 susupect?

Hey guys. I need help, when I break up a fight and arrest both guys how do I get prisoner transport to take both suspects? I tried detaining both and getting a transport for 1 of them and then putting the other guy in the the same car but then the car wouldn't leave. Is there another way?

Is it possible to use just 1 car for both of them?

I don't think it is, but it wouldn't make sense to put 2 people fighting in 1 car, as the fight will just continue.

Does not work, Will never work, in some ways each parson gets in his own police car. I would not like to get in the car with an gun man that was trying to kill me for the past 50 hours of my life time.. so that's LOL

Does not work, Will never work, in some ways each parson gets in his own police car. I would not like to get in the car with an gun man that was trying to kill me for the past 50 hours of my life time.. so that's LOL

I was thinking if I somehow arrested 3 or 4 shooters from a shots fired call I could get them into a police stockade

I was thinking if I somehow arrested 3 or 4 shooters from a shots fired call I could get them into a police stockade

I think it's an good idea to have that implanted, so that why we don'y have 5 stockade for each of the 5 shooters, and the stockade can take 4 to 5 people. And the stockade drivers keeps smashing into things, there driving needs to be improved