Padilha

[ASK's] Police Porsuit Mod With LCPD:FR?

I am searching a simple ask's about the Police Porsuit Mod. I can say, LCPD:FR is the best! Yeah, but i like use all things to had a long game with more functions. Actually i use the Policing Script (bravehearth 2.4.2) vP Callouts (1.1) with LCPD:FR 1.0a. I see much videos of the PPM, had a nice sounds radio police, but i never see in multiplayer or playing with friends. Well, if anyone can help, here is:

1) Is possible play in Multiplayer (Free Mod)? Or if have one version only can play?

1.1) Can play with friends online?

2) Is compatible with LCPDFR 0.95 RC2 or 1.0a?

1.1) Can play in Multiplayer (Free Mod)?

1.2) Can play friends online?

3) The radio police sounds, without the PPM, can be use with LCPDFR?

1.1) Can only replace the sound? Play without the Radio Police default only?

1.2) Can use with the LCPDFR sounds (GTA IV Police Default)? The two sounds together?

4) Is possible deactivate all the functions commands the PPM and use only the missions?

4.1) Offline only?
 4.2) Multiplayer?

Thanks for a help, will help a much police players :)

1) Not sure what you mean

2) Nope, as far as I know they don't go together

3) Again, not sure what you mean

4) ^^^^

I'm assuming you used Google translate or something since it's missing some words and it's got weird grammar mistakes, which makes it quite hard to understand.

1) Not sure what you mean

2) Nope, as far as I know they don't go together

3) Again, not sure what you mean

4) ^^^^

I'm assuming you used Google translate or something since it's missing some words and it's got weird grammar mistakes, which makes it quite hard to understand.

All the questions are about the Police Porsuit Mod, if are compatible to play in multiplayer mod, If is possible to use the sounds radio police of the PPM with the LCPDFR (Default Police Radio).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwanr8nOKKo

Why would you ever want to use PPM? 

I want use only the New sounds Police Radio With the Default Police Radio (if this are possible), and some more missions to do in game, offline and multiplayer.

Again, stay away from PPM. You could try moving the soundfiles if they are in the open, if you want more callouts, consider using the callouts made my LukeD (Callouts+) and WoutersCallouts. If you want some unsupported ones, use policing mod and police helper. 

Again, stay away from PPM. You could try moving the soundfiles if they are in the open, if you want more callouts, consider using the callouts made my LukeD (Callouts+) and WoutersCallouts. If you want some unsupported ones, use policing mod and police helper. 

I am using 3 scripts missions police.

• vpCallouts ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>)

• Sp4s12sNewCallouts v0.1.3 ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>)

• Policing Script Bravehearth 2.4.2 ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>)

They works on multiplayer, i suggest to all players use. My ask proposal to PPM is use only the missions callouts and Radio Police in the LCPD:FR. Maybe this are impossible, for a lot crash's.