Gump

Texture Disappearing?

When I have the charger in Zmod it looks fine. I save export it and save it. Not only does it look like this in zmod, it also does in game:

Noname_zps65d15c98.jpg

Giving me this also:
Noname_zps922db0f6.jpg

And the textures are there. What should I do?

You can try applying the textures manually. Do this by going into perspective mode, select the untextured parts (one by one), go to materials editor, look for the textures they're supposed to have, and click the 'assign to selection' button. Another thing you could try is, before importing, go to 'textures browser' (the little cactus icon), add all the models textures, then import it. You could also try looking for the obvious stuff, like if you even put the textures in the folder :P

You can try applying the textures manually. Do this by going into perspective mode, select the untextured parts (one by one), go to materials editor, look for the textures they're supposed to have, and click the 'assign to selection' button. Another thing you could try is, before importing, go to 'textures browser' (the little cactus icon), add all the models textures, then import it. You could also try looking for the obvious stuff, like if you even put the textures in the folder :P

Well, when I import the textures then the car, it looks fine. But when I save it or export it, it makes those textures white. And yeah, the textures are there xD

Does nobody else have this problem with this model? It seems this is the only model I have a problem with!

Pdx    5

What I've noticed from adding in cars and what not is, when you place the .wtd and .wft files in OpenIV or SparkIV, the original texture of the car turns all white or somewhat white in the Model Viewer on the .wft file but when you load it into the game, the texture is completely different/what you original anticipated it to be(Black, blue, etc.)

If you are making the car textures, it would probably be the same kind of thing. I know that when I have a car that is all white in the game, in the .wft viewer it looks chrome colored. 

I don't know for sure though if that is the same with texture making/model making(assuming you are either making a car model or making textures.)