Exactkilla

i can't seem to get lcpdfr 1.0a to work on my windows 8.1

Hey guys, I want to make this short and simple, so I just got my new pc and bought Gta iv and I've been wanting lcpdfr 1.0a. gta iv does work on my pc and I have downloaded it from steam. But anyways when I try to install it from the automatic install it does not work. When I go to open up my gta I click ctr + p and nothing happens. I don't know if im doing something wrong or what. I'm sorry if im kinda stupid at this, after all I am pretty new at Pc gaming my apologies. Thanks for helping me!  

I have the same problem, I cannot press ALT + P to start the modification I  have installed the program the way the guides say so. Nothing works, I too am running windows 8,1

I have the same problem, I cannot press ALT + P to start the modification I  have installed the program the way the guides say so. Nothing works, I too am running windows 8,1

I suggest starting your own thread on this.  Even though it appears to be the same issue, there could be a different cause and it gets very confusing helping multiple people in one thread.