Voxeda

[QUES] Disabling Civilian Vehicles

I put a Mobile Command Post in the yankee slot and I want to know, is there anyway you can disable cars from being driven by civilians. I see about 20 of them in 5 mins and it just gets so annoying. I do have Chikarmu Real Traffic installed and it works so perfectly but it does not fix this "bug".

Hey,

You`ll have to edit the cargrp.dat file. Use wordpad or something in that area, and remove yankee from every listing :)

Should work!

Hey,

You`ll have to edit the cargrp.dat file. Use wordpad or something in that area, and remove yankee from every listing :)

Should work!

Would this work for the ambulances as well? just completely gone.

Would this work for the ambulances as well? just completely gone.

Could be, I never tried it out before, that they were completly gone. Should take a look in to it, if you want me to? I`ll check that stuff out if needed, got enough backups :P 

Edit :

I just checked it, Ambulance / Pmedic/ Nurse etc, are not located in the Pedgrp/Cargrp/ any data files to be spawned on the first place. I believe those are integrated in the system :/

Maybe somebody with knowledge regarding this subject can confirm this?

Edited by MascottePaper

Hold on, just tried it and now PStockade is now patroling WTF and I still see yankees going around. I also tried to put it in the Benson slot because Yankee is not in the games cargrp file... Anything else

But thanks Masscotte!

If you want to disable them, they should be removed from all of the spots in the Cargrp, same with Pstockade. You could put them under police only, but that indicates that police will be using them.