officerteigen

I need help, LCPDFR 1.0 download failed

Hello!

I am getting some problems when trying to download and install the LCPD:FR 1.0a. I'm getting an error message about missing a script, but I dont know what script and what it means... Please help!

Here is a picture of the message:http://imgur.com/GFiTubk

Please tell me if you need anything else for this issue. 

-Officerteigen

I just reinstalled GTA IV after having trouble with the manual installer too, and I saw a lot of videos about the automatic installer, so I decided to try it. I will try again with the Manual, but do you know what this error message is? :)

Now I have downloaded the manual version, but LCPD:FR will not launch In game.... Do you know what this is? Cause I really wanna play LCPD:FR, but the problem is that it doesnt work. 

Tell me if you need screenshot of my GTA 4 directory

Steps? The only thing I do, is downloading & installing the mod, then entering the game and presses ALT+P, but it wouldn't launch, no matter how hard I pressing the buttons, it wont work. I have also tried only P, CTRL+P and CTRL+ALT+P, but nothing works... 

Edited by officerteigen

I have tried with and without administrator, but nothing works... Is there no one else here that might know the problem? I really need help because I love LCPD:FR, but can't play it when it doesn't work....