Opulence

Looking for an ENB...

I'm looking for an ENB, specifically I want something that looks somewhat like iCE with the nice reflection on the cars, something like Game4Video which the ELS lights look very nice and clean. Also I want the building to look very realistic, almost like I'm taking a picture of a real building (photorealistic is the term I believe).

I have tried some of the main ones (please don't mention iCE or Game4Video) but I know there a lot of smaller nicer ones out there.

If anyone knows of any I'd appreciate if you share.  

Give Nutt's a go. I myself have had some issues with it however, many people seem to have no problems at all for they of which, it's awesome. His ENB is based of an iCE ENB and has the ELS brightness of Game4Video. 

If you too have issues, I use ENB by Vucko v3.5 mixed with the visualsettings.dat from BxBugg's Radiance mod (which can be found at gtapolicemods). 

You really can't go wrong and no one can find the right enb for you, only you can. Everybody has their own preferences and tastes, you just have to try some different ones and see which one feels right for you. DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR GAME!!!

You really can't go wrong and no one can find the right enb for you, only you can. Everybody has their own preferences and tastes, you just have to try some different ones and see which one feels right for you. DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR GAME!!!

I listed the basics and I want to see what other people know, lots of people have ENBs they made that are "under the blanket"  and no one really knows them. Posted this if anyone can share any. 

I listed the basics and I want to see what other people know, lots of people have ENBs they made that are "under the blanket"  and no one really knows them. Posted this if anyone can share any. 

Yeah I read the initial post I was just recommending you try a few to find one that works best for you.

Yeah I read the initial post I was just recommending you try a few to find one that works best for you.

I've gone through 100s of ENB, literally... 

Just get a base ENB, such as iCElaglase (if that's what it's called) and just bung in Radiance mod.