Throwaway1234

SMPA60 Issue .. Can't find the cause

Hi all,

I just wanted to post here to see if any of you could help me find the cause of the SMPA60 error for GTAIV 1.0.7.0, I have spent all day trying to resolve this to no avail so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Game Setup:

LCPDFR 1.0a (Reinstalled a couple times)

Eyecandy ENB

Three modded Police Vehicles (Tested Default)

Sheriff Ped Uniforms (Tested Default)

ELS v7

Simple Native Trainer

CVPI Engine Sound Mod

Touchmaster Delta Siren

Google Radar Mod

dsound.dll (ASI Loader)

LCPD Radar Blips

Carrythxd Weapon Pack (Been using those for a while without issues)

Scripts/Plugins:

Wouters Callouts

vdH Police Helper

vdH Towing Service

Less Overtake

TrafficFlow

PC Specs:

Intel i7-2600K @3.4Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 660Ti OC Edition

16GB's DDR3 HyperX RAM

Gigabyte Mobo

120GB SSD

1TB HDD

Corsair CX600 PSU

Corsair H60 Water Cooling Kit

I have been using many of these things for quite a while now so I don't think I am overloading the game. If any of you could help it would be great, I will not bother and post logs as no errors seem to be present.

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

Well, I can direct you to a guide with the known causes of SMPA60 errors explained: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

The honest truth is that, while we know what causes most SMPA60 errors, we don't know what causes all of them. Car mods are the primary culprits most if the time. Saving a car at a safehouse and then replacing that car's data files with a new one will cause SMPA60s. For example, if you have a Vic in the police2 slot saved at your house, and then you replace the Vic in police2 without removing the car from your house first, you'll get SMPA60s when going near that safehouse.

Some car mods also cause SMPA60 errors by themselves even if you don't save them at your house. We don't have a list of these cars because they seem to react differently for everyone. A car mod that works great for one person might occasionally cause an SMPA60 for someone else. We really don't know why this happens.

If the aforementioned guide doesn't help at all, then there's nothing I personally can do. It seems as though a small fraction of people running LCPDFR can get SMPA60 errors on a completely clean install (I'm one of them, sadly). But it's not an error with the mod, but rather the game engine interacting poorly somewhere. We just don't know where. I talked to LMS, the lead developer, about this and he confirmed that LCPDFR is running as it should, and isn't causing these errors by itself. If it was, everyone would be getting them. But most people don't.

After deciding to reinstall each mod one by one I got this error which I also had once yesterday, It's related to LCPDFR:

2014-02-19 14:22:10 - Unhandled Exception: GTA.NonExistingObjectException: Invalid call to an object that doesn't exist anymore!
                         at GTA.Ped.isInVehicle(Vehicle vehicle)
                         at freval_211.eval_fr0(freval_19 A_0)
                         at freval_125.fr19()
                         at freval_120.eval_fr6()
                         at freval_104.fr7(freval_202 A_0)
                         at freval_3.eval_fr2(freval_202 A_0)
                         at freval_37.fr8()
                         at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.fr2()
                         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
                         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                         at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
                         at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
2014-02-19 14:22:10 - CRASH!
2014-02-19 14:22:10 - Unhandled Exception: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type 'GTA.NonExistingObjectException' in Assembly 'ScriptHookDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.
                         at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitSerialize(Object obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context, SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter, ObjectWriter objectWriter, SerializationBinder binder)
                         at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.Serialize(Object obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context, SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter, ObjectWriter objectWriter, SerializationBinder binder)
                         at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck)
                         at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck)
                         at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSerializer.SerializeObject(Object obj, MemoryStream stm)
                         at System.AppDomain.Serialize(Object o)
                         at System.AppDomain.MarshalObject(Object o)

2014-02-19 14:22:10 - CRASH!

Any idea's on a possible solution? Also.. Just got another SMPA60 error while attempting a traffic stop, Only mods installed are eyecandy ENB, Redsky Fix, ELS, LCPDFR, Trainer and some Scripts

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

Edited by dcp1293

-snip

Just as an experiment, try disabling ClearRandAiExtras in the ELS.ini file.  That's been known to fix SMPA60 errors when users use ELS V7.  Some people have issues with it and some don't.

Regarding your LCPDFR error, try opening lcpdfr.ini, in the lcpdfr folder, and adding PreloadAllModels=True at the bottom of the [MAIN] section.  It's also case sensitive.

Just as an experiment, try disabling ClearRandAiExtras in the ELS.ini file.  That's been known to fix SMPA60 errors when users use ELS V7.  Some people have issues with it and some don't.

Regarding your LCPDFR error, try opening lcpdfr.ini, in the lcpdfr folder, and adding PreloadAllModels=True at the bottom of the [MAIN] section.  It's also case sensitive.

Hopefully I'm not getting to far ahead of myself by saying this but after a couple tests the Game seems much more stable after changing those settings, I will continue to do some more testing just to be sure.

Thank you for the help.. Never had an issue like this even after modding countless partitions over the course of two years.

EDIT: Just had another error, I will post the log file(s).

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

Edited by dcp1293

I remember having a similar issue caused by the vdH mods. Try disabling World Events in the LCPDFR ini file. Abraxas' mods weren't designed for 1.0 and cause problems for many people. I had several instances of these errors while running vdH scripts along with 1.0.

I've heard that a few people have had issues with the two working together but never seemed to have the issue before, If you don't mind me asking what is the setting called in which I need to try disabling in the .ini file?

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

In lcpdfr.ini, under Main, set AmbientScenariosMaximum=0. I've been told that should help to increase the compatibility between vdH scripts and lcpdfr.

Back with another problem, As soon as I called for Backup during a pursuit my game instantly crashed, I will leave the log file here.

Also, Had another crash as well (After removing vdH Police Helper). I was attempting a traffic stop this time.

Edited by dcp1293