Sign in to follow this  
ASTK9

how to adjust lightbar size

modify>scale, modify>move, modify>rotate, all of those will adjust things. Make sure you center the axis before rotating or scaling. 

modify>scale, modify>move, modify>rotate, all of those will adjust things. Make sure you center the axis before rotating or scaling.

sorry but what does center axis mean or how do I do it?

sorry but what does center axis mean or how do I do it?

I'm drawing a blank as to the location of the tool, but its in the second list from the top of tools. It takes the X,Y,Z pivot and moves it from true zero, the center point of the whole scene and centers it on the object you tell it to. Therefore moving the pivot to the center of the object making scaling/rotating easier so it doesn't always try and move to the main center point or rotate on a crazy radius

I'm drawing a blank as to the location of the tool, but its in the second list from the top of tools. It takes the X,Y,Z pivot and moves it from true zero, the center point of the whole scene and centers it on the object you tell it to. Therefore moving the pivot to the center of the object making scaling/rotating easier so it doesn't always try and move to the main center point or rotate on a crazy radius

I think I get what you are saying. But now I need to bring the side runners in closer to the chgr. How do I do that?

Get your views setup, front, left, user, 3D, those are the views I use. Then using the move tool and having the X/Y axis active just move it into its desired position using the front/left views and using user/3d to check the placment