Sign in to follow this  
nokoment

ELS Help

Hi everyone, it's me again!
Sorry, I'm troubled man :sad:
Give the settings for ELS V7 ambulance F 350 red and white lighting system, and fire trucks red and white lighting system, police cars all the red and blue lighting system
or give a link to the finished configuration.
thank you :smile:

You have to edit the emerglights file to the colors you want and then simply adjust the ELS config for that slot to the colors you want. If you expect someone to do it for you(which is what it seems you want) then you need to post the emerglights PNG's or links to the cars your talking about so if anyone is generous enough to do it they know what you need. Both the ELS config and the PNG editing are fairly easy to do. Just open the ELS config and scroll down, you'll see EXTRA_1=red or something similar, just change that color to whatever you need and do the same for the rest all the way down. Extra 5-6 is the wig-wags and 7-9 is the traffic adv./secondries

You have to edit the emerglights file to the colors you want and then simply adjust the ELS config for that slot to the colors you want. If you expect someone to do it for you(which is what it seems you want) then you need to post the emerglights PNG's or links to the cars your talking about so if anyone is generous enough to do it they know what you need. Both the ELS config and the PNG editing are fairly easy to do. Just open the ELS config and scroll down, you'll see EXTRA_1=red or something similar, just change that color to whatever you need and do the same for the rest all the way down. Extra 5-6 is the wig-wags and 7-9 is the traffic adv./secondries

my config ( all cars emergency system blue&red)

ok, so like I said, open the ELS folder in the main directory. Find the car you want to modify, it might just be default_config if you haven't set anything up. open that, scroll down and find EXTRA_1 = red and just make 1,2 red and 3,4 blue, 5,6 white, 7-9, amber