evanm07

ELS V7 Missing file.

So since I guess I cant ask a question on another thread (that others were also asking questions in and getting answers mind you) I am making this one.

Anyway I have downloaded ELS v7 from multiple sources (including from this site) and it seems to be missing a key file. Its a folder titled ELS and I've seen it in installation tutorials and screen shots that others have posted. Also its mentioned in the installation process. I will add a screen shot of the .rar file I have downloaded several times from several sources: 

MRP2BsC.png?1

Ok well that got it to work but now It crashes every now and then with some C++ Runtime errors and it got worse once I added in a new car.

Ok well that got it to work but now It crashes every now and then with some C++ Runtime errors and it got worse once I added in a new car.

Remove the added car and run the game as administrator. 

Edited by ineseri

I just did a reinstall of the game then installed ELS 7, works great. Going to try and install other ELS cop cars and see how well it works. Thanks for the help.

ok so I'm having more trouble still. It works fine on the older LCPD ford crown victoria I have and also on this new 2013 Ford Interceptor slick top that I downloaded. But I also added in a Chevy Tahoe from the Ohio State Highway patrol and it seems to cause it to crash. When I'm just playing normal and I get my stars up and have them come after me its just fine but the second I try loading it up itself when I'm using a mod that lets me spawn police vehicles I get the:

YabrmHi.png

I had an error like that a while back, I disabled the ability for the AI to use ELS and no crashes ever. Only downside is that other police cars dont have lights but you can install every car and use the lights without crashes. HOPE THIS HELPS!

It only ever happens when I try to cycle through the police cars. Like its having an issue with loading one of the cars or something. And when it does load the car that is supposed to be the primary police vehicle that I replaced it still shows my older crown vic instead of the new ford interceptor I have installed.... Starting to really irritate me.