Hey guys, is there anyway to change the colors of the lights besides in the (emerglights_emis) texture file? I have tried every light texture possible in sparkiv. So is there another way that the light colors are mapped besides in those textures? Thanks in advance!!

Do you mean the lights reflections or the color of the lights on the lightbar?

If he's talking about Emerglights_emis file, he's talking about light colors

No No no lol I'm talking about what color the lights on the lightbar flash. Not the reflections on buildings and surroundings. And not the color of the lightbar glass. The actual color of the lights..

No No no lol I'm talking about what color the lights on the lightbar flash. Not the reflections on buildings and surroundings. And not the color of the lightbar glass. The actual color of the lights..

As far as I know the lightbar lights are always or usually mapped onto the emerlights_xxxx texture files.

well if anyone could figure out how to change the colors of the two rear yellow flashers on this cars light bar I would be greatly appreciative...   '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Oh and its DEFINITELY not in the emerglights_emise file...Ive already tried.. :sad:

It's DEFINITELY emerlights_emise texture file, you are obviously doing something wrong.

emerlights_emise - lights

emerlightse - lightbar glass colour

I don't see what im doing wrong...there is no other files that look like that when I open up the wtd.

So in the game lights are still yellow/amber?

That is correct. I have no idea..never ran into this problem before and I usually change the lights around on all the cars I use..

That is correct. I have no idea..never ran into this problem before and I usually change the lights around on all the cars I use..

Then it's probably some kind of bug.