palatray

Something wrong with ELS V7

Hello,

I installier ELS V7 like in a Video. Then i tested it but it wasn't working. I saw that i installier ELS V6. Now i installier ELS V7 and very time i Start GTA, GTA crashtest when its loading.

I can send you pictures of my GTA IV Folder.

Download and extract Scripthook.dll and ScripthookDotNet.asi files to your GTA IV directory. (http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=83). Also, make sure that you are running the game as administrator by going to the GTA IV folder, right click on GTAIV.exe, Properties, Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator', also do the same exact thing to the LaunchGTAIV.exe. 

And please, do post pictures. 

Ok, think you. I'm going to Show some pictures later. Now i have to do something Importanz. But first, think you for your answer. See you later.

What should i Post? Everything? Or a Special folder?

Ok, think you. I'm going to Show some pictures later. Now i have to do something Importanz. But first, think you for your answer. See you later.

What should i Post? Everything? Or a Special folder?

Post a picture of your GTA IV root directory. 

Here are the pictures;

Everything does check out there, but the images were a little blurry, but still legible. I would recommend using the Print Screen button when taking pictures of your screen. 

Back on topic, did you try the things I said? 

yes i did. It's crashing. IS the folder ok? The ELS Folder i made this by myself.

The Scripthook.dll from you, nothing happens with this. Its crashing.

As I said, the folder checks out. ELS is to be installed to the main directory of GTA IV. Not in the scripts folder, or any other folder. Same with scripthook. Are you running the game as administrator? 

That meins i have to put the ELS Files (asi and ini) in the GTAIV.exe? Or in the Thing above the exe? Or in the activation folder? Or in the Common? Can you Write me the steps? In which Folder etc.

Yes, i'm running GTA as an Administrator.

Edited by palatray

That meins i have to put the ELS Files (asi and ini) in the GTAIV.exe? Or in the Thing above the exe? Or in the activation folder? Or in the Common? Can you Write me the steps? In which Folder etc.

Yes, i'm running GTA as an Administrator.

You have to put ELS in the main installation directory

Steamsteamappscommongrand theft auto iv

Overwrite any files. 

Your folder should now contain: 

- ELS.asi

- ELS.ini

- ScriptHook.dll

- ScriptHookDotNet

etc. 

Ok, did it.I'm trying it now.

It's not working. There is always Play->GTAIV->Play->Loadin Story finished->sond is going down->homescreen

Maybe your computer is not powerful enough for the game? What are your system specs? You are using a MAC, right? 

Sidenote: Your save might be corrupted, try and delete them from here:

X:Users%username%AppDataLocalRockstar GamesGTA IVsavegames
Edited by ineseri

I It's not a laptop. When i go to Rockstar Games, tehre is an GTAIV folder. Inside the folder is only the folder 'User Music' and 'Videos'.

I can't find 'savegames'