Officer Asgardian

Police Scripts Not Working

Hello I have a serious problem with my Scripts on GTA IV, I cannot get LCPD:FR or Braveheart's Policing Scripts to work I have really tried everything from redownloading GTA IV, redownload LCPD:FR, redownload Bravehearts, download the proper add-ons over and over again, deleting them and retrying, I have also made sure I have the correct files and I do, I have also made sure its not Read Only, and I cant get them to work.  when I am in a game I push left Alt+P and it just changes the definition I push P again to put the Definition back then I try again with no success I have also tryed right Alt+P, Ctrl+Alt+P every time I re-install the game and it does nothing but change definition. I have also found a lot of support forums of people with this same issue but none of them were ever fixed and I have tried everything that people suggested in those forums with no luck. all other mods work perfectly ELS7, Trainer, Vehicles, Weapons, Sirens, Sound mods for Vehicles, Uniforms and Map mods all work fine but any scripts don't work like LCPD:FR, Braveheart's Policing Script, The Spotlight mod and Police Helper. I don't really care about Police Helper of the Spotlight Mod they would be nice to use but I just want a Policing Script to work preferably LCPD:FR. P.S. I think their needs to be an new version of LCPD:FR made for people with this problem because I have found alot of other people with this problem with no fix.

HP Laptop

Windows 8

Processor: AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon HD Graphics (2.50 GHz)

RAM: 8 GB RAM (7.22 GB useable)

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

ALSO THIS DIAGNOSTIC TOOL IS A JOKE IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE GTA IV AND I DO I HAVE BEEN PLAY IT FOR 1 WEEK NOW, LOOK AT MY ATTACHED FILES.

BEGIN *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Diagnostics Tool Version: 0.4.3
Operating system: Unknown Unknown (6.2.0.0 Build: 9200) Service Pack:
System RAM (GB): 7.22
CPU cores: 4
NET Framework 4.0 installed: True
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable installed: True
GTA IV - Installed: False
GTA IV - Install folder: 
GTA IV - Version: 
GTA IV - Asi loader installed: False
GTA IV - Asi loader: 
GTA IV - Asi loader valid: False
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook installed: False
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook valid: False
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook version: 
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet installed: False
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet valid: False
End of *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Digital signature: KlP+U0Qby03Eb/rKFf5ecA==

Well, thank you for this colorful troubleshooting error information. The tool is known to act up sometimes, so make sure to run it as administrator. Since you have the steam version, you have the latest patch so everything in that department should be ok. Now, for the fixing. Install these: http://www.microsoft...9f-b21f31ab88b7http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en and re-install LCPDFR as administrator. 

1. Make sure that the trainer keys are disabled by going to your GTA IV folder, open trainer.ini, hit CTRL+F, type in KeyBindingsDisabled=0, click on Find Next and replace 0 with 1.

2. Make sure that you are running the game as a administrator by going to GTA IV folder, right click on GTAIV.exe, Properties, Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator'.

I have already downloaded those and like I said, I downloaded every possible Driver or Add-on needed and yes I run GTA IV on admin other wise it wont start up and I have already disabled Trainer Keys with no fix I have already tried every simple solution. it seems like LCPD:FR is blank with no script it does not work what so ever I need an updated version with the activation keys changed or work at all.

I have already downloaded those and like I said, I downloaded every possible Driver or Add-on needed and yes I run GTA IV on admin other wise it wont start up and I have already disabled Trainer Keys with no fix I have already tried every simple solution. it seems like LCPD:FR is blank with no script it does not work what so ever I need an updated version with the activation keys changed or work at all.

I would suggest removing GTA IV from steam, delete any left over files and install it over again. Put in one script at a time and test the game. 

I tried that didn't work but the problem was I didn't have DirectX, I downloaded OpenIV and it told me I didn't have DirectX on my computer so it updated that for me so it works now I just cant pull people over 

I tried that didn't work but the problem was I didn't have DirectX, I downloaded OpenIV and it told me I didn't have DirectX on my computer so it updated that for me so it works now I just cant pull people over 

How do you mean by that you can't pull people over? Does LCPD:FR work or not?

it does but I was pushing 1 on the num pad and I could here "lcpd pull over" but they would never pull over but I push shift now and they pull over 

Numpad 1, 4 and 7 keys will only make your character to talk and yell.