rkb010

Unhandled Exception when i start LCPDFR

Error logging is attached and so is the diagnostics test

I cannot arrest anyone and when I start the lcpdfr app It tells me that there is unhandled exception and to refer to the log, I have reinstalled the mod and ran I as an admin but it still doesn't work I'm desperate to fix it as I love playing the game

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that FirstResponse.net.dll is in the SCRIPTS folder and that AdvancedHook.dll is in the GTA IV ROOT folder.
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the SCRIPTS folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the automatic installation. (as administrator)
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: http://www.microsoft...9f-b21f31ab88b7http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en
  • Run a diagnostic report (found here:  title="">http://www.lcpdfr.co...agnostics-tool/) which will point any errors it can find and will be used later on if you need to post a topic.

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - This sometimes fixes a wide variety of issues
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that FirstResponse.net.dll is in the SCRIPTS folder and that AdvancedHook.dll is in the GTA IV ROOT folder.
  • Ensure that ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the SCRIPTS folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the automatic installation. (as administrator)
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: http://www.microsoft...9f-b21f31ab88b7http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en
  • Run a diagnostic report (found here:  title="">http://www.lcpdfr.co...agnostics-tool/) which will point any errors it can find and will be used later on if you need to post a topic.

yeah its all good when I start the game it says object does not match target type

yeah its all good when I start the game it says object does not match target type

Are you running the main game as administrator. (by going to GTA IV folder > right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe > Properties > Compatibility and check 'Run this program as administrator', doing the exact same thing for GTAIV.exe.) 

no will that fix it?

Did you even read the list above? follow it! :) And follow the instructions about administrator...

Are you running the main game as administrator. (by going to GTA IV folder > right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe > Properties > Compatibility and check 'Run this program as administrator', doing the exact same thing for GTAIV.exe.) 

EDIT: It may fix it, I have no idea if it will unless you try it...

Edited by ineseri

I did all of those things bro, it just isn't working I keep getting the same message and I cant arrest anyone of do anything because it keeps giving me these script error messages

I did all of those things bro, it just isn't working I keep getting the same message and I cant arrest anyone of do anything because it keeps giving me these script error messages

- What mods are you using? 

- Are you running the latest patch? 

I just deleted all the mods and re installed the game but it still keeps giving me the same error message when I start, and im not sure about the latest patch how do I check?

I just deleted all the mods and re installed the game but it still keeps giving me the same error message when I start, and im not sure about the latest patch how do I check?

Download and run this as administrator (http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-7-Title-Update-v-1-0-7-0-English-1-0-6-1-Russian-1-0-5-2-Japanese-). Also, when reinstalling the game make sure to REMOVE all left-over files manually in the installation directory. 

Read my guide on installing if you have issues aswell :) ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

what does this mean

[10/15/2013 10:00:38 PM] [PULLOVER] Error: Object does not match target type. Source: mscorlib TargetSite: Void CheckConsistency(System.Object)StackTrace:    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.CheckConsistency(Object target)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
   at AdvancedHookManaged.TypeConverter.ConvertToAPed(Object ped)
   at CSharp.LCPDFR.Scripts.Pursuit.StartChase(Ped suspect1, Ped suspect2, Vehicle suspectVehicle, Vector3 startPos, Boolean noSecondSuspect, Boolean isWorldEvent)
   at FirstResponse.LCPD.PullOver.eval_LCPDFR-0(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

at once mate

how do I fix this I e installed the game and got this

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)