stupidjuice

Issue with trainer

I don't know why but all of a sudden I've been having some issues with my trainer, i think, but basically if i have the xlive.dll file in the directory i cant sign in using GFWL and the home button does nothing. But if i delete the file then i cant use the trainer. Any suggestions?

P.s I'm currently away from home on my ipad so i cant give any feedback until later tonight, sorry

That's because xliveless makes it so you don't use xbox live. If you would like to use xbox live, use a different asi mod (I use dsound.dll).

I've already got the YAASI but i thought i had to use it with the xlive, i had it all setup and working fine but the trainer was interfering with lcpdfr so i deleted it and went full retard and forgot how to properly install it.

Edited by stupidjuice

If you already had lcpdfr, you should have had dsound.dll already. Xliveless, dsound, etc. are for loading the .asi files for mods. You don't need more than one asi loader, and you shouldn't have more than one.

If the trainer interferes with the lcpdfr or els keybindings, you can turn off keybindings in the trainer config file, or temporarily through the trainer in-game options menu.

Ok I've got the trainer and gfwl to work together so thanks for that guys, but a new problem has popped up... There's no radar, It is turned on in the settings and I've not got lcpdfr on hardcore mode.

Do you mean there is no map/circle at all, or that you simply can't see things like responding police units?

yeah i just use the RCTRL + RALT + D and disable it when playing lcpdfr

It's easier to have keybindings disabled so you don't have to enable and disable the trainer everytime you need something from it.

Edited by Matosh