JSDGraphics

LCPD Uniform for Luis

I was wondering if there is any mod out there that gives Luis an LCPD uniform. I think it'd be cool and add to the role-play because then i could go on and off duty as Luis in my game. I guess the only problem with that is you have to choose a police model in order to go on duty. Maybe this could be by passed by just using Simple Native Trainer to switch your model back to Luis. IDK I just thought it'd be cool. Anyone know of a mod like this or think it's cool too? Maybe someone could make it, how hard could it be right?

Edited by JSDGraphics

Here is a Luis police model '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>. Seriously just use the search bar function in the top right corner. You can find the answers to many of your questions very easily. As for having to go on duty and being forced to select a police model you can get around that by pressing ALT-P and then Left CTRL-D. That will force you on duty and you do not have to go to a police station. Hope this answers your question.

Here is a Luis police model '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>. Seriously just use the search bar function in the top right corner. You can find the answers to many of your questions very easily. As for having to go on duty and being forced to select a police model you can get around that by pressing ALT-P and then Left CTRL-D. That will force you on duty and you do not have to go to a police station. Hope this answers your question.

Forcing duty may cause some issues though, since it's just in a testing phase. Go on duty like you normally would, and change back to the Luis model with the trainer. That way you will avoid problems. You can also change the voice of Luis to that of a cop, in the Model > Voice menu. 

My search button is broken (jk) I didn't even know about this, +1!

Now that I think of it I should have searched on LCPDFR. In my defense though I searched youtube and both google and google images.  :smile:

EDIT: I checked out the link and it's not really what I'm looking for. I wanted Luis in a full police uniform, not jeans and a crew neck sweater saying LCPD  :unsure:

Edited by JSDGraphics