Sign in to follow this  
nick88fan

Can Someone Help Me With This?

I'm looking for a small helicopter similar to the one pictured with no permanently open doors (most i've seen have the side doors permanently open), no weapons, and a template (either included in the download or a second link to a template). The model doesn't have to be exact, I mainly just need closed doors, no weapons, and a template.

1519.jpg

Edited by nick88fan

I'm looking for a small helicopter similar to the one pictured with no permanently open doors (most i've seen have the side doors permanently open), no weapons, and a template (either included in the download or a second link to a template). The model doesn't have to be exact, I mainly just need closed doors, no weapons, and a template.

1519.jpg

You might want to check this one out, http://www.gta4-mods.com/textures/finnish-eurocopter-ec-135-mediheli-f20686

http://www.gta4-mods.com/textures/helicoptere-gendarmerie-police-helicopter--ec-f18994

1519.jpg

1)is this an IRL pic or a model

2) if not to #1 do you have a model that has the doors on it that you like it doesnt have to have them closed just there

3) even if that ,odel doesnt have a template i am willing and able to make one for you

1)is this an IRL pic or a model

2) if not to #1 do you have a model that has the doors on it that you like it doesnt have to have them closed just there

3) even if that ,odel doesnt have a template i am willing and able to make one for you

If your willing to make me a template I do have a model that I'd like to use. It's this one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/textures/helicoptere-gendarmerie-police-helicopter--ec-f18994

And I'm assuming the picture is either in air or on helipad with background removed, I'm not sure found it on google.

lol you need to map a template In zmodeler which means you would have to have it unlocked im assuming this helicopter is locked so im afraid you sir are SOL on this particular model..

If your willing to make me a template I do have a model that I'd like to use. It's this one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/textures/helicoptere-gendarmerie-police-helicopter--ec-f18994

And I'm assuming the picture is either in air or on helipad with background removed, I'm not sure found it on google.

I gave you the link for the original model which has clean templates.

Didn't notice it until now, thanks.

i you still wan the model that you gave me the link to it is unlocked and i can make you a template for it but it will take a few days as i already have an active project thats close to relise and i want to get that finnished up also i am heading back to school soon so it might be a lil

i you still wan the model that you gave me the link to it is unlocked and i can make you a template for it but it will take a few days as i already have an active project thats close to relise and i want to get that finnished up also i am heading back to school soon so it might be a lil

I would like one if you have time, the template for the other model is EXTREMELY confusing.

I would like one if you have time, the template for the other model is EXTREMELY confusing.

this was a lot easier than I thought as the creator of the helicopter already had the template in with the WTD if youd like the files and maby a quick demo on how to use this template hop on my TS server within 3 Hours of this post the ip is 72.220.114.196 name urself caps lock "HELP WITH HELO" and ill pull you down