ASTK9

help with skin

You need to be a more descriptive. I don't know what "this" is.

Obviously the sheriff word :P

Obviously the sheriff word :P

Lol. I know that. My point is, what is it about the sheriff word that he wants to know how to do? The color, font, or the whole word altogether? It would also be helpful to know what program he is using.

Lol. I know that. My point is, what is it about the sheriff word that he wants to know how to do? The color, font, or the whole word altogether? It would also be helpful to know what program he is using.

true true

What program are you using? 

With Photoshop its usually a combination of blending (e.g. stroke & drop shadow) & gradient tool.

o2JBlG6.jpg

Like this (Wrong Font though)

What program are you using?

With Photoshop its usually a combination of blending (e.g. stroke & drop shadow) & gradient tool.

o2JBlG6.jpg

Like this (Wrong Font though)

but how do I change the colors

but how do I change the colors

Are you talking about the colours in Photoshop from the default orange yellow of that 3 gradient tool? 

Heres a image of the tool bar that should help. Only if you are using photoshop though(this is CS2 but they haven't really changed much in interface). Also if you are going to use photoshop, go look at some tutorials so you can be better adapted to the tools at your disposal.

EbIub6P.jpg

Other than that I don't know the Font, while the colours are on that image of the car, you can use the eye drop tool to get those colours easily. 

Hopefully that helps  :thumbsup: