Sign in to follow this  
STARTairsoft780

Water Color?

Not to sure if this is the right place, maybe more appropriate for support, but I'm not to sure. 

Anyways, my water color is always a dark grey / green... I've changed the water.wtd file countless times and it doesn't change anything about it. Any suggestions? I'd obviously like a nice blue but I don't know how to change it. Thanks, Chris

Not to sure if this is the right place, maybe more appropriate for support, but I'm not to sure. 

Anyways, my water color is always a dark grey / green... I've changed the water.wtd file countless times and it doesn't change anything about it. Any suggestions? I'd obviously like a nice blue but I don't know how to change it. Thanks, Chris

I dont have an answer or fix to your problem.     I have experienced a similiar issue with some ENBs that muck up my water like that.

I can not tell if that is also causing your issues.   But maybe it will give you some ideas. 

There are a few posters here who tweak ENBs quite often,   hopefully they step in here and confirm if you can fix it through ENBs.     

Grand theft auto has a filter, but since grand theft auto also has color correction it makes the filter green or gray. I found a mod awhile back, i don't know if it will fix it but it's worth a shot.

Mod that could fix the filter: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/clean-iv-v11-f22589

Does that really make the water change color? :o

I found this in the desc. of that link provided, "A lot of timecyc mods edit the weather colors and everything while fixing the filter and saturation - but my goal here was to keep the look IV was supposed to have, minus the gimmicky filter and lack of colors."