Jimmy.

Many questions related to LCPDFR

I've recently installed LCPDFR and yet it's running smoothly, it becomes boring after no more than ten minutes of playing.

I've successfully installed the Indicator script mod and it works as it's supposed to.

Now read below if you wonder why am I in need of support:

1. Can someome recommend me some mods ?

I want a guide on how to install them and also if they're compatible with LCPDFR the last version. 

2. My tazer is not working. When I press ALT - T, it just switches to the fist and doesn't allow me to use any of my guns, then when I alt-t again, my pistol completely disappears.

3. How can I get in that menu where you spawn a vehicle, guns, etc ?

I've recently installed LCPDFR and yet it's running smoothly, it becomes boring after no more than ten minutes of playing.

I've successfully installed the Indicator script mod and it works as it's supposed to.

Now read below if you wonder why am I in need of support:

1. Can someome recommend me some mods ?

I want a guide on how to install them and also if they're compatible with LCPDFR the last version. 

2. My tazer is not working. When I press ALT - T, it just switches to the fist and doesn't allow me to use any of my guns, then when I alt-t again, my pistol completely disappears.

3. How can I get in that menu where you spawn a vehicle, guns, etc ?

1. Take a look at this list: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>)

2. Reinstall LCPDFR with administrative rights. 

3. That's the Simple Native Trainer (also called SNT, Found here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simple-trainer-version-65-f2115). 

1. Take a look at this list: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>)

2. Reinstall LCPDFR with administrative rights. 

3. That's the Simple Native Trainer (also called SNT, Found here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simple-trainer-version-65-f2115). 

2 - Did that. The game is working, everything is running smoothly except the tazer.

I will look into 1 and 3 and come back later with an update.

2 - Did that. The game is working, everything is running smoothly except the tazer.

Make sure that you are pressing LeftAlt+T a couple of times. 

Make sure that you are pressing LeftAlt+T a couple of times. 

I press only once and it does nothing except making my weapons not working. I press twice and my weapons are back working, but my pistol disappears. 

I installed the following:

A police vehicle pack.

PSS SpeedReader.

ELS V7.

vdH_TowingService

APR v2.0

Trainer v65.

Now here comes the funny part. My vehicles are just bugged, the siren above them is completely gone and the vehicle mods didn't work as they were supposed to.

Also, can I get a guide on how to use ELS, Speedreader and APR?

Sorry for the double posting, but I do feel that the "EDIT" tool won't change a thing and it may not be seen. Here is the log you asked me to post.

(Two files should be attached to my post, if not I will upload them on an image uploader)

http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-120398-0-03104600-1377629284.pnghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-120398-0-39041000-1377629286.png

Uninstall and delete your entire game and reinstall all mods one by one, testing the game after each added mod. 

Also, can I get a guide on how to use ELS, Speedreader and APR?

You already have that, it's called a read-me and comes with all mods!

Edited by ineseri

My game is not installed on Steam. If I reinstall it, how will I re-use the serial key given once I bought the original CD?

My game is not installed on Steam. If I reinstall it, how will I re-use the serial key given once I bought the original CD?

Wait, you have not bought the game now? 

If you have, you just re-use the cd-key found on the back of your manual. 

I bought the CD, but when I installed it, it didn't install on Steam or Social Club, it's just activated in my computer with the cd-key. I will try and uninstall the mods I installed, except the vehicle mods. I created a backup for the files the mods were replacing just in case they'll cause trouble as they did. 

Can you link me to a guide on how to install the mods I wanted to install ?

A police vehicle pack.

PSS SpeedReader.

ELS V7.

vdH_TowingService

APR v2.0

Trainer v65.

EDIT: I uninstalled the mods and now it's working just fine. I want a guide on how to install them !

Alright good! One step forward!

And as I said, you already have a guide to install them, right? Unless you manually removed the readme-file of course. 

It's just that my game is not saving whenever I quit, none of my progress is saved. I connected with my rockstar games social club account and it worked just fine, the problem is that it requests a windows live update and account, but when I restart the game, that windows live update doesn't apply to my game.

I tried to install a savegame with the game already done and it's not working ! 

And now I will try and install the mods. Also, I saw someone using some mods, I will try to describe you how were they looking like.

1. One mod that was showing every license plate + a marker. I think it's automatic license plate reader.

2. One mod that was using a cellphone to place small roadblocks, or using the map to place a whole roadblock if he's in a pursuit.

3. A mod that was displaying a panel on the right, I don't remember how it was looking like, but it had like 6 options and the first one was something with C-04, C-05, A-02, etc.

4. When he was receiving calls, it was written in chat: "Bravo-16 on duty, show me on area.", "Bravo-16, are you free for a ........ ", "Positive, pass details", etc. 

Also, when I installed the trainer, it was so buggy ! When I was using the assigned keys to call for back-up, it was spawning a helicopter or sometimes a turismo. Does anyone know how to solve that ?

It's just that my game is not saving whenever I quit, none of my progress is saved. I connected with my rockstar games social club account and it worked just fine, the problem is that it requests a windows live update and account, but when I restart the game, that windows live update doesn't apply to my game.

I tried to install a savegame with the game already done and it's not working ! 

And now I will try and install the mods. Also, I saw someone using some mods, I will try to describe you how were they looking like.

1. One mod that was showing every license plate + a marker. I think it's automatic license plate reader.

2. One mod that was using a cellphone to place small roadblocks, or using the map to place a whole roadblock if he's in a pursuit.

3. A mod that was displaying a panel on the right, I don't remember how it was looking like, but it had like 6 options and the first one was something with C-04, C-05, A-02, etc.

4. When he was receiving calls, it was written in chat: "Bravo-16 on duty, show me on area.", "Bravo-16, are you free for a ........ ", "Positive, pass details", etc. 

Also, when I installed the trainer, it was so buggy ! When I was using the assigned keys to call for back-up, it was spawning a helicopter or sometimes a turismo. Does anyone know how to solve that ?

Saving is done by going to the safe-house, please DO NOT EVER save while on-duty. It will corrupt saves. 

---

For the GFWL update, please install these two: 

(http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Patch-7-Title-Update-v-1-0-7-0-English-1-0-6-1-Russian-1-0-5-2-Japanese-)

(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5549)

---

Where did you place the save-game files? Saves are located here: 

X:Users%username%AppDataLocalRockstar GamesGTA IVsavegames

Also, when installing saves, I have found that the XLIVE Asi-loader is working more often than DSOUND asi-loader. 

--

I thought you already had the mods, that's why I asked you to look in the readme. Sorry, my bad...

1-4: Those mods can be found here: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

1. It is indeed called ALPR

2. That is VDH Police Helper

3. That is the ELS, you need ELS enabled cars for it to work. Read the readme before launching the game. ELS enabled cars can be found in the topic I linked above!

4. That is also VDH Police Helper

As for the trainer, it's not "buggy" per say. You need to disable the trainer keys: 

1. Open the trainer with F3/F4
  2. Go to Options
  3. Disable / Enable Trainer Keys. Set this to disable. 
  4. Now it should work!

If you have any more problems, look in the forums or read my guide: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

Edited by ineseri

Now another problem related to police helper. It works just fine, but how can I place small roadblocks ? Those roadblocks that I place right behind me or in front of me ?

Its assigned key is Z, but it's not working !!!

Now another problem related to police helper. It works just fine, but how can I place small roadblocks ? Those roadblocks that I place right behind me or in front of me ?

Its assigned key is Z, but it's not working !!!

Did you read the readme file? You need to press ctrl+z I believe. 

Working....

The trainer. I press F3. It displays that dropdown menu. How can I navigate through its options ? Arrows and W A S D not working ! Nor does the numpad assigned arrows.

Working....

The trainer. I press F3. It displays that dropdown menu. How can I navigate through its options ? Arrows and W A S D not working ! Nor does the numpad assigned arrows.

You are supposed to use the NumPad keys, make sure that NumLock is in 'on' mode on your keyboard. A lamp should shine somewhere on your keyboard, indicating it's active. 

Damn... Working, but now, how do I select one ? None of the two ENTER are working !

You know, if you read the readme you will find out which key to press..... Hint: It's Num5.

Edited by ineseri

You know, if you read the read the readme you will find out which key to press..... Hint: It's Num5.

This time I read the WHOLE readme and it was not mentioned anything about Num5 !!!

Thank you /VERY/ much. 

This thread turned into being a whole guide for those who aren't good at LCPDFR

This time I read the WHOLE readme and it was not mentioned anything about Num5 !!!

Thank you /VERY/ much. 

This thread turned into being a whole guide for those who aren't good at LCPDFR

No problem..

You did read it? Because it's right here. I found it after a quick search :)

F3 to display the menu, scroll through the options on a particular menu by using either num 8 for up or num 2 for down, if an option is at the end of a particular menu, you can use num 8 to go there quickly. Activate a submenu or option by pressing num 5, scroll through submenu pages by using either num 4 or num 6, (again to quickly go to the last submenu page while being on the first use num 4). Go back to the main menu by pressing num 0, cancel the menu by pressing backspace. Activation of options uses num 5. Use F4 to hide the menu, and press F4 again to unhide the menu, returning at the same menu position as when you pressed F4 to hide the menu.

Edited by ineseri

I installed policehelper and it's not working as expected. It doesn't show that message above the screen:

"Bravo-16 on duty, show me on area."

"Bravo-16, are you available for a call on.... "

"Positive, pass details"

ETC ! You sure that's policehelper and not any other mod ?

I installed policehelper and it's not working as expected. It doesn't show that message above the screen:

"Bravo-16 on duty, show me on area."

"Bravo-16, are you available for a call on.... "

"Positive, pass details"

ETC ! You sure that's policehelper and not any other mod ?

Sorry, that's "Bravehearts Policing Script".