jasonw

Can't make traffic stops?

I am sure I am doing something wrong but I hope someone can let me know what it is. Everything was working great, I was having a blast but all of the sudden I can't pull people over anymore. I mean they pull over, it says "Exit vehicle" but when I walk up to the driver door there is no red spot and I just stand there like a moron forever lol 

Did you recently make any changes to the game?

Make sure you are running the game as administrator. Also try and reinstalling LCPDFR as administrator. 

EDIT: Is this problem happening immediately, or after a while of gameplay? 

Edited by ineseri

As luck would happen after posting this I was able to give a couple but 90% of the time it wont work for some reason. The only changes are new PD cars, the cars I am pulling over stop for me but I get no red circle outside of the driver door. I am running everything as ADMIN. 

My OP answers this, I DO hit shift, the car DOES pull over and I DO get a message to exit my vehicle then nothing ells

Sorry man, I must have lost my reading ability. 

Try reloading scripts via the console and then forcing duty with ctrl+p. Post back with results. 

Open the console with the "tilde" key (located above the tab-key) and type "reloadscripts" (without quotes). 

Edited by ineseri

Reloading scripts seems to work wanders. Thanks for the tip, seems like that fixes most bugs. 

Glad to hear it works! Enjoy the mod! Mark my answer as "answered" so mods can close this, feel free to give me some rep to! Cheers! :)