Infugamer

Error when installing?

I tried installing your mod, but got this message : Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!

ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   ved System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   ved System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

What do I do? Help appreciated.

If you follow that videos instructions to the letter, you will have no errors.

It seems when I uncheck that box in my gta folder (2nd step I think) it keeps rechecking itself, making the tutorial impossible to complete :(

Are you running the installer as administrator? 

Indeed. This is what I have done: Got to where my gta folder lies,(its episodes from liberty) in my steam ''common'' folder. So I let that stay there. Then I run the installer as admin, and when I get to where you choose the folder you wanna save it in, I go to options and uncheck the box the videos says you have to. then I choose my ''GTA IV episodes from liberty city'' and click next. I do not uncheck anything or log in, then I get to the part when the installation is supposed to happen. I click ''yes'' and the error happens. Even if I click no it does. help?

Off topic, but it seems I have problems installing other basic mods too. I cnat install the simple trainer (I drag the files to the gta iv folder) but when I press F3 nothing happens. Is my copy broken? Its bought in-store btw, no disc.

Edited by Infugamer

Well that is strange. If you are following it to the letter, it should be no problem.

EDIT: Follow this list: 

Edited by ineseri

Well that is strange. If you are following it to the letter, it should be no problem.

EDIT: Follow this list: 

What do I do with this?

That means the installation of LCPDFR has failed. It's most commonly caused by not running the game as administrator or choosing the wrong installation folder. 

That means the installation of LCPDFR has failed. It's most commonly caused by not running the game as administrator or choosing the wrong installation folder. 

can you show me with pics what folder I shall choose?

can you show me with pics what folder I shall choose?

It's the root installation folder of EFLC. If you bought it retail, standard installation folder will be Program FilesRockstar GamesEFLC. 

If you bought it on steam, it will be in:  steamsteamappscommoneflc.