PC-Anderson

GTA will not start (Not Responding) After Installing LCPDFR

Hello

I am just wondering why my gta will no longer launch after installing lcpdfr (Says Not Responding it has all so been flashing the script running thing (on/off) I have been uninstalling the game and reinstalling a lot :wallbash: !! It works with out lcpdfr But that's not the reason why I bought the game for pc as I have it on ps3!!! I have been trying hard to get Lcpdfr for a while now but I have given up on myself So If someone knows what I can do please let me know it will help allot 

thx Kam 

E: kamginger@gmail.com

Skype(to watch screen as launch If willing): minekamcraft

Run the automatic installer as administrator. After that, run the "LaunchGTAIV.exe" as administrator. 

Same thing that happened :(

(Says Not Responding it has all so been flashing the script running thing (on/off)

Check this '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> forum post this might help you! and did u run as in administrator

The link is broken on the other end off that taking me to rockstar support and not the rockstargames.com/support/IV/PC/GFWLupdate/

so I can not do that :(

I am also getting a error code now WS10 .......... next time I run it I get the script thing flash............ next time not responding HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!  :wallbash: annoyed now lol