Sign in to follow this  
germanhalo

Non ELS clans

Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, but I was wondering, how come people don't use Non ELS vehicles for their LCDPFR clans?  I understand that the vehicles don't have the same kind of textures and that more or less "realistic" look to them, as ELS vehicles do, but you'd think people would sacrifice that for a more stable multiplayer gameplay.

Every clan I've been in, they only want like 1 or 2 vehicles with their lights and/or sirens on, because everyone will start dropping like flies from the game.  And it's not like the Non ELS vehicles are TERRIBLE looking, I think a lot of them look awesome!  And if people realized the stability of Non ELS, maybe people would start creating MORE Non ELS, because we only have like 3 pages on this website.

Does ANYONE know of a Non ELS clan?

Non-ELS sucks & it was made to imitate the old rotating patterns, so that's why you won't see a led lightbar with it. Plus LES V7 is much much nicer & it doesn't crash teh game no way.

Non-ELS sucks & it was made to imitate the old rotating patterns, so that's why you won't see a led lightbar with it. Plus LES V7 is much much nicer & it doesn't crash teh game no way.

I've used ELS v7 and I have to say it's MUCH more stable than the previous versions.  But I went to my FIRST callout which was a shootout, and when I got there, things started lagging and crashed.  Lol and it's not because of my computer :)

I've used ELS v7 and I have to say it's MUCH more stable than the previous versions.  But I went to my FIRST callout which was a shootout, and when I got there, things started lagging and crashed.  Lol and it's not because of my computer :)

First, never heard this before. Second, couldn't be ELS 99% sure, probably something else otherwise it would have happened from start xD

First, never heard this before. Second, couldn't be ELS 99% sure, probably something else otherwise it would have happened from start xD

Well I could be wrong, but that was just an observation.  :)

As far as I know, I think that there is only one...but I cant seam to find it right now sorry